Redback Garrison
SCARS walk 4 awareness - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Mission Reports & Photos (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: SCARS walk 4 awareness (/thread-10685.html)

SCARS walk 4 awareness - scoot040 - Monday 26-Oct-2015

Date: 25th October

Venue: lake Kawana Eastern side on sportsman pde

Time: early , started around 8

Mission: To raise awareness for the Sippy creek animal refuge and hopefully get some animals some new homes

Trooper Attendance: scoot040

Support crew : was supposed to be monion but was bitten by something overnight
I was given assistance from some of the scars people and one of our big fans and supporters Toddi from 92.7 and of course kamo

Details : Arrived early to meet with Penny heard from Solo that he could not be there little girl was not well ( hope she feels better ) then got message from monion the he could not make it.
Anyway found a place to get geared up found a dog that wouldn't freak out (i wished i could of taken her home ) kamo was the best one .
I was given the opportunity to be the head of the pack and the start of the walk .
Kamo was such a good girl on her way back she wanted to go for a swin lucky i had a long lead it was a bit warm compared to the day before she had a quick swim and a quick rest in the water while i remained dry.
She decided to leave a present while walking luckily Toddi was there to wrangle up that issue for me.

Injuries /Malfunctions :nil

Public Incidents : nil

MISSION STATUS : Happy organizers , worn out pooches , worn out tie pilot mission accomplished again.

Photo : thanks to Toddi

[attachment=3141]

RE: SCARS walk 4 awareness - Rebelrach - Monday 26-Oct-2015

Good on ya Scoot! 2 troops in 2 days, well done mate.

RE: SCARS walk 4 awareness - Teiwaz - Monday 26-Oct-2015

Great job Scoot!

RE: SCARS walk 4 awareness - monion25 - Tuesday 27-Oct-2015

Great Job scoot, sorry I didn't make it. Turns out now I have a flesh eating bug in my lower back, so would of been happier to make the walk with you. oh well.
[THUMBS UP SIGN]A BIG thumbs up for the great work and effort Scoot puts in up here on the Sunny Coast.[THUMBS UP SIGN]Thanks mate for all you do and sorry again for not making it.

RE: SCARS walk 4 awareness - stormraven - Tuesday 27-Oct-2015

Great work Scoot Doppeldaumen1 great to see the TI's in action, looks like a nice pooch you had there.

RE: SCARS walk 4 awareness - Rayvn - Tuesday 27-Oct-2015

You look great! Job well done

RE: SCARS walk 4 awareness - Altair - Tuesday 27-Oct-2015

Big weekend for you mate? Good work!

RE: SCARS walk 4 awareness - Phantom - Tuesday 27-Oct-2015

Nice work mate!

RE: SCARS walk 4 awareness - MyKill - Tuesday 27-Oct-2015

Looks like a great day, flawless attack run sir.

Get well soon monion!

SCARS walk 4 awareness - Sly - Thursday 29-Oct-2015

Well done Scoot.

RE: SCARS walk 4 awareness - DarkFather - Thursday 29-Oct-2015

Congrats on the 2 troops in 2 days. Fantastic work on the Solo troop, as it turned out. 10/10.

RE: SCARS walk 4 awareness - DannytheBlue - Saturday 31-Oct-2015

Well done mate great job , a dog for the blind would be really handy on a troop!!!