Redback Garrison
new recruit on the block - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Fresh Recruits (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: new recruit on the block (/thread-465.html)

Pages: 1 2

new recruit on the block - run70 - Wednesday 3-Mar-2010

Hi guys,new on the team.My name is Kent,live in D Bay north of Brisbane.I was introduced by Michale from your crew today about this site,I don't have a suit yet,but I've looking for a MLC Bike scout trooper suit & helmet.Been looking around ebay & other sites,theirs alot of infomation out there,can anyone help me point me the right direction to buy complete outfit or sites that are reliable.thanks

RE: new recruit on the block - brissy_trooper - Wednesday 3-Mar-2010

Hi Kent and welcome. First things first stay away from ebay. If your after a Biker Scout head over to the bsn boards. Which is bikerscout.net, plenty of helpful information directly about biker scouts. Just rememeber to research and reasearch more.

RE: new recruit on the block - hopfot - Wednesday 3-Mar-2010

G'days Kent.
Welcome to "The Best Damn" Garrison. You'll find heaps of people here can be of great help, including Brissy who has already suggest the BSN boards.
Hope you eventually find what your looking for. If you'd like to get to meet everyone we have the AGM coming up or even try to get your-self to an armour party.

RE: new recruit on the block - muppet - Wednesday 3-Mar-2010

Welcome mate
Pm sent
Ken

RE: new recruit on the block - cobra - Wednesday 3-Mar-2010

Hey Kent,welcome to the forum.

MLC does a fine scout bucket, the V3 which is out at the moment will suit a more 'smallish' head. So if you have a head the size of a melon, I'd be looking for another manufacturer. SC or KS aren't too bad either

RE: new recruit on the block - Fallout - Wednesday 3-Mar-2010

hi mate welcome

RE: new recruit on the block - ScOrP - Wednesday 3-Mar-2010

Kent... nice to have you aboard.. its always good to welcome new recruits and potential troopers. Theres no shortage of good advice already for you here so I won't go on... except to say don't be in a rush and do some quality research.

There are plenty of opportunities coming up to see what we are all about and meet some members. Don't be shy and get amongst it...

ScOrP

RE: new recruit on the block - The Sniper - Wednesday 3-Mar-2010

Hi there Kent, in the property business it's location, location, location. He it's research, reseach, research. Us Redbacks are a friendly lot, so get along to the general meeting or an AP soon to see what we do. As The Wolf said, welcome to "The best damn" Garrisson.

RE: new recruit on the block - Tirilia - Wednesday 3-Mar-2010

Howdy and welcome Kent :D

RE: new recruit on the block - The Scotsman - Wednesday 3-Mar-2010

Welcome

RE: new recruit on the block - Lestat - Wednesday 3-Mar-2010

welcome aboard Kent.

RE: new recruit on the block - MouldMan - Wednesday 3-Mar-2010

Welcome mate!

After the dreamworld troop and all the mutant ewoks about the place the legion could use a few more good bikers!

RE: new recruit on the block - TK-TEX - Wednesday 3-Mar-2010

Welcome Kent. You can be sure you will get the best advice here. Keep the posts coming.

RE: new recruit on the block - SuperAzza101 - Wednesday 3-Mar-2010

welcome to the redbacks mate!

RE: new recruit on the block - hopfot - Thursday 4-Mar-2010

(Wednesday 3-Mar-2010, 06:14 PM)The Sniper Wrote:  As The Wolf said, welcome to "The best damn" Garrisson.

Hey Snipe, are you wearing your glasses.Hehehe