Redback Garrison
Hello from the Southside... - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Fresh Recruits (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Hello from the Southside... (/thread-826.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hello from the Southside... - Bluenose - Monday 10-May-2010

...of Brisbane.

Just a quick hello. I'm at the very early stages of all this, so I have a long way to go, haven't sourced any part of the costume as yet (Has to be a Stormtrooper for me! LOL), but very excited about doing so.

Would love to get involved, and have sent a message to Muppet.

A little about me...originally from Birmingham, England....married to a Brisbane girl and live on the Southside. Star Wars has to be one of the best films ever made, and the Stormtroopers one of the coolest bad guys...LOL

Looking forward to being a part of this forum, and hopefully one day, a member of the Redbacks, official like!

Regards

Bluenose

RE: Hello from the Southside... - major payne - Monday 10-May-2010

Welcome to the forums mate!!
Feel free to ask as many dumb questions as you like Smile
Make sure you look out for any upcoming armour parties, to get to meet some of us guys and check out all the different armour available.

RE: Hello from the Southside... - Spacebandit - Monday 10-May-2010

Welcome to the Redbacks. Originally from Rochford, Essex. Married a Gold Coast girl. Need any help or have any questions just ask. Everybody here is ready to help. Td

RE: Hello from the Southside... - Moxxxie - Monday 10-May-2010

Welcome to the forums, Bluenose!

It's funny - you dont really know what the world looks like until you view the it from inside a stormtrooper helmet~!

Keep your eyes peeled for the next Armour Party - they're a bit of fun, and a great way to learn more about the different sets of armour out there!

Cheers,
Mox

RE: Hello from the Southside... - TheWolf - Monday 10-May-2010

Welcome Bluenose!

Take your time researching!

There's always room for more Stormtroopers..Smile

RE: Hello from the Southside... - muppet - Monday 10-May-2010

Welcome Trevor
pm replied

RE: Hello from the Southside... - Bluenose - Monday 10-May-2010

Thanks for the welcome everyone!! Smile

Michael...I'm sure over the coming weeks I'll guarantee you plenty of bone questions! LOL Wink

Spacebandit...Thanks for that, appreciated!

Mox...I love a party, and if it involves Stormtroopers - I'll be there! LOL Doppeldaumen1

Wolf...No worries, will take my time, I'm about to be made redundant in around 6-8 weeks so I'll have a bit of spare redundancy cash to purchase what I need. But I want to make sure I do it properly...thanks again!

Muppet...Thanks for the excellent response Notworthy...much to ponder...

RE: Hello from the Southside... - hopfot - Monday 10-May-2010

G'days Bluenose or may I call you bluey? Welcome to the best damn garrison.

Yeah you defenatly want to do things properly Hehehe I can give you a tale of what happens when things go wrong with TK armour. Personal experiances that are finally coming to an end.

Cya at the next AP.

RE: Hello from the Southside... - Jimcricket - Monday 10-May-2010

weclome mate, spent some time living in Watford Cheeky you made the right choice in coming to Auz. just starting to put together a stormtrooper myself, everyone here are a great for asking questions for getting started.

Hopfot...I'm all ears mate...LOL (you can call me whatever makes you feel comfortable! LOL)

Jimcricket...Been here almost 7 years now, love it. Getting excited about this now, but trying to keep a level head on it all! LOL

RE: Hello from the Southside... - hopfot - Monday 10-May-2010

Bluey it is then. Be weary of what you say about 'being called whatever we want' there is a reason many call me Hoppy. And only partly cause my alias is hopfot Hehehe

(Monday 10-May-2010, 12:47 PM)hopfot Wrote:  Bluey it is then. Be weary of what you say about 'being called whatever we want' there is a reason many call me Hoppy. And only partly cause my alias is hopfot Hehehe

LOL...As a new forum member, I'll have to take it on the chin! Smile

RE: Hello from the Southside... - Draco - Monday 10-May-2010

Moved from England to Australia = Win
Married a Brissy girl = Win
Joining the 501st = Win

Youve made some good decisions so far.
Hope you find a new job soon.

Draco

RE: Hello from the Southside... - Tirilia - Monday 10-May-2010

Hi and welcome Blue!

Would love to hear how you came to find us Smile

Hopefully wifey will get involved too eh? Wink