501st:
Nilrem – TK
Slide Effect – TI

Rebel Legion:
Vagin Sillk-Maac - W Wing Pilot
RebelRach - Jedi

Support Crew:

RebelRach

Details:  Once arrived Troopers rapidly kitted up and deployed to the main oval to assess the situation.
It was discovered that the opportunities available to us for shenanigans and the creation of havoc were numerous. Slide Effect and Nilrem were rustled into the Pool Noodle Horse race where Nilrem promptly cheated (by getting ahead of Slide Effect) at which point Slide was forced to take action and beat Nilrem with his pool noodle horse (NO VIDEO EVIDENCE OF THIS EXISTS......maybe) All in all Slide declared the JRS victorious over the FISD in this round!!
After this debacle troopers scoured the Fete grounds and beleive it or not they FOUND NEMO!! well we can neither confirm nor deny it was Nemo but it was orange and had a fishy looking head however the torso and legs were suspiciously X-Wing Pilot shaped.

lunch break was called at 13.30hrs and with the dwindling crowd troopers joined the crowd to chat, eat and buy from the various stalls.

Charity Funds Raised: Not Applicable

Injuries / Malfunctions: NIL

Public Incidents: Many laughs when Slide knocked the eggs out of the other competitors spoons during the egg and spoon race

Mission Status: Success! A great day had with lots of laughs and fun and games (we are not allowed to discuss the egg and spoon race)

Photos: To come as soon as I get back to my own computer...........
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
A really fun little troop with great troopers :-)  The Pony race was a classic! The fire fighters were keen to have pics with us and we're good sports. A top day thanks Slide!

DW2013DW2015
BN13  BN14 OCC2014
CVII  CVIII

[Image: XFqh6O5.jpg]
What.... that was a pool noodle... man i thought i was on a horse! Damn JRS with their lies....
Awesome troop that was a bunch load of fun.  Thanks to the crew at Stafford for having us again.
Have we ever hit anything with these things?

DW2016   OCC2016   BN16  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 336 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Bray Park State School Fete Wrexham 4 439 Tuesday 12-Sep-2023, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Dark Dora
Troop Report Stafford Heights State School Fete Slide Effect 15 13,076 Sunday 16-Sep-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Teiwaz