New trooper
Hey guys just had my Armour turn up from the STATES yeah boy. Just wondering where on the forums it might have advice on reputable companies that do the bits and pieces to help. Plus being Australia ive noticed in a few years of cosplaying resources are hard to get ( glue etc ) do you guys have links or lists of suggested stuff you should have prior to starting a build :Smile

regards 

Daniel
I have spare sheets of abs plastic metre squares , also deppending on what armour your working on??? Either way if you need extra abs I'm willing to help out where its needed.
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
yeah nice thanks for the offer- Im looking for places to get the extra stuff boots, under suits, etc. My armour is from Walts trooper Factory- heard good stuff. just stuck in sydney till i return to Townsville to open the box Sad
Hi Daniel,
What did you get from Walt's? If its Tie related I may have all or most of what you need.
As far as glues etc... E6000 is the glue of choice for most applications. There are many sources for it like Spotlight, or some Redbacks here can supply some. Let us know what kit you bought and we can point you in the right direction to get started.
One Day I will be as cool as Slide!
[Image: DW2017.png][Image: OCC2017.jpg] [Image: SN17.png] 
[Image: DW2018.png] [Image: SN18.png]
Boots - sovietboots.com
Flight suit - Mammasith
Belt - Muppet
Code cylinders - Ask RebelRach when the next run is
Comm pad - etsy has a few options
Gloves - SlideEffect

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
[Image: 174598_105937692815114_903723_n.jpg]WOOF WOOF!!!!
Wow guys brilliant under way to start getting stuff now Smile just got basic TK armour to start me off and if this goes well Capt Rex is next.
my tx is from wtf if u need a hand walt is so nice to deal with Smile
i use zapper gap for the glue
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
Hi red5 welcome to the Redbacks, if its a Tk your doing any plain black undersuit will do, I use black compression top and bottoms
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017