Greetings exalted ones from Toowoomba Qld.
Hi Delta419,

Del is a great character. Within the 501st he is part of the Spec OPs detachment. I'd suggest you join the Spec Ops forum online and have a look at the current resources for Inferno Squad. There is a lot of current information and some great resources already available. Do your research as there are some potential pitfalls in rushing into buying armour - Mykill has alrady mentioned the Anovos helmet - it was quickly released as a nod to Inferno Squad but is clearly not marketed by Anovos as a Replica)

There are a couple of really good armour makers currently with products available and they are rolling out updates since the release of Battlefront 2. Its still early days for Inferno Squad costumes but you can make a start on whats currently in the market place.

I'm researching an Inferno Squad costume through the JRS detachment now so feel free to PM me and we can discuss current information and whats out there for you.
One Day I will be as cool as Slide!
[Image: DW2017.png][Image: OCC2017.jpg] [Image: SN17.png] 
[Image: DW2018.png] [Image: SN18.png]

Messages In This Thread
Greetings exalted ones from Toowoomba Qld. - by Delta419 - Saturday 18-Nov-2017, 12:13 PM
RE: Greetings exalted ones from Toowoomba Qld. - by Scotty33 - Saturday 18-Nov-2017, 08:09 PM
RE: Greetings exalted ones from Toowoomba Qld. - by MyKill - Sunday 19-Nov-2017, 01:45 AM
RE: Greetings exalted ones from Toowoomba Qld. - by Delta419 - Friday 1-Dec-2017, 10:15 AM
RE: Greetings exalted ones from Toowoomba Qld. - by Wendell - Friday 1-Dec-2017, 10:52 AM