Hello from the Black Tower Squad (Canberra)
Hi all. 
I just thought I would say hello. I’m Shaun from the Southern Cross Garrison in Canberra (currently SXO of the Black Tower Squad). 
Being a Navy member I’ve spent a good portion of my career in Cairns and return to visit as I have family in that area. 
I recently had my Shoretrooper Captain approved and have been a Tusken Raider for a while now. 
Another thing that I do us make Imperial Officer Rank Badges. It’s somethung I fell into and I find an enjoyable way to spend my evenings to relax! 
Anyhow, I hope to meet some of you some day if I can arrange a family holiday with one of your events!

Shaun

Messages In This Thread
Hello from the Black Tower Squad (Canberra) - by shadan - Friday 24-Aug-2018, 12:21 PM
RE: Hello from the Black Tower Squad (Canberra) - by Hydro - Friday 24-Aug-2018, 02:15 PM
RE: Hello from the Black Tower Squad (Canberra) - by Wendell - Friday 24-Aug-2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Hello from the Black Tower Squad (Canberra) - by NQDude - Sunday 26-Aug-2018, 12:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey from Canberra soon to be Ipswich QLD Sabre66 45 69,112 Sunday 8-Jul-2012, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Phantom