Mission: SingStar Competion and Store Celebration

Trooper Attendance:
Beanie - TK
Muppet - ARF Trooper
Nerf - TI
Tanna - Bouush

Support Crew:
Wolf (TAG Trooper and future Redback)
Stef (Nerf's better half and also future Redback)

Detail:
We set out in our transports from Muppets ol' mans farm at 8.30am and got to the Maryborough shops around 9.00am. After locating the change room, we went to the food court for a quick drink and caught up with our wrangler Wolf, his wife, and younglings for introductions and a catch up. At around 9:30 we started armouring up and by 10.00, we were ready to roll. As this was my first troop, I was a bit nervous but incredibly keen to get out there and have some fun. Although my Tie bucket was frowning, under it I was grinning from ear to ear. Wink

Most of the troop was spent outside of the GameTraders store, doing what we do best - Getting pictures and looking good. Started off a little slow, but as time went on, it started to get busier. We even had a little ewok accompany us for a short while. Cheeky Unfortunately during one of our small breaks, Muppets velcro on one of his armour pieces wouldn't hold properly so he de-armoured and helped Wolf and Stef wrangle. Not all was lost though - Beanie, Tanya and myself still held the fort well and it gave Muppet a chance to talk to some interested potential recruits.

[Image: th_DSC_1050.jpg]

[Image: th_DSC_1056.jpg]

After about 3 hours, we decided to call it a day. Mission Complete! :Doppeldaumen1:

The day was not over yet, after arriving back at our quarters, i produced a large brown box, full of ABS. Going against the grain, a lot of progress was acheived and we were able to nearly trim the full set of armour !!

[Image: th_IMG_0634.jpg]

Festivities went on into the night, with a campfire and Muppet weathering his clone with some pyrotechnics.

[Image: th_IMG_0637.jpg]

A great day and night.

Charity Funds Raised: A donation will be made to the charity of our choice, which will be to the MS through our Moonlight team page.

Injuries: None

Malfunctions: As said in the troop write-up, Muppets velcro on his armour wasn't holding properly. Not technically a malfunction but I probably could have polished my armour a bit more too.. Cheeky

Public Incidents: None. The wranglers kept any potential troublemakers at bay, though Muppet did receive a grab on his butt armour from a local lad. Heart

Mission Status: Awwwww yeah!

Photos: http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...?start=all

Messages In This Thread
GameTraders - Maryborough - by Nerf - Sunday 25-Sep-2011, 07:46 PM
RE: GameTraders - Maryborough - by hopfot - Sunday 25-Sep-2011, 07:57 PM
RE: GameTraders - Maryborough - by muppet - Sunday 25-Sep-2011, 08:07 PM
RE: GameTraders - Maryborough - by Beanie - Sunday 25-Sep-2011, 08:25 PM
RE: GameTraders - Maryborough - by Jimcricket - Sunday 25-Sep-2011, 08:41 PM
RE: GameTraders - Maryborough - by Phantom - Sunday 25-Sep-2011, 08:55 PM
RE: GameTraders - Maryborough - by cobra - Sunday 25-Sep-2011, 09:05 PM
RE: GameTraders - Maryborough - by Moxxxie - Sunday 25-Sep-2011, 09:58 PM
RE: GameTraders - Maryborough - by MouldMan - Monday 26-Sep-2011, 12:35 PM