Let the Dark side block out the sunny coast!
Greetings Troopers. Paul from the sunny coast here. Bardello (Bardy for short) has been my MMO name in the past and feels respectful and right to bring him into this awesome new world. Firstly let me just say that I sincerely think the work you guys do is inspiring and brilliantNotworthy. Secondly I can't wait to help and join in the fun that this family has enjoyed for the last 15 years.

I am currently in an unfavourable position with employment due to the retraining I just undertook to better my earning potential,so unfortunately I can't start on my build till I remedy the situation (better half's stipulation).

I do however find myself at this point with a few extra hours each day to research the process (WIN Doppeldaumen1 ) .So any help in this regard would be very appreciated. I have priced the materials needed to make a vacuum form table and a heating source(I am/was a Plasterer so building stuff is bread and butter for me) So would love to hear from the experts on perfecting this process. Have not chosen which costume I want to build first so any advice there will also be appreciated. The mold's seem like they will be the hardest part, but I'm looking forward to the journey.

Until I can officially join the ranks with you, I will be following your journey with pride, envy and hope that your troops continue to bring happiness to the masses or at least find those Droids you were looking for. May your passions surround us and bind us to the Darkside.. Bardy

Messages In This Thread
Let the Dark side block out the sunny coast! - by Bardello Soldjar - Saturday 12-May-2012, 12:52 AM
RE: Let the Dark side block out the sunny coast! - by hopfot - Saturday 12-May-2012, 03:30 AM
RE: Let the Dark side block out the sunny coast! - by Jaster - Saturday 12-May-2012, 06:47 AM
RE: Let the Dark side block out the sunny coast! - by Darkvoyd - Saturday 12-May-2012, 07:49 AM
RE: Let the Dark side block out the sunny coast! - by stormraven - Saturday 12-May-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Let the Dark side block out the sunny coast! - by BIDS - Saturday 12-May-2012, 09:47 AM
RE: Let the Dark side block out the sunny coast! - by Moxxxie - Saturday 12-May-2012, 10:08 AM
RE: Let the Dark side block out the sunny coast! - by scope - Saturday 12-May-2012, 10:47 AM
RE: Let the Dark side block out the sunny coast! - by Vepariga - Saturday 12-May-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: Let the Dark side block out the sunny coast! - by hopfot - Saturday 12-May-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Let the Dark side block out the sunny coast! - by Azrael - Saturday 12-May-2012, 07:47 PM
RE: Let the Dark side block out the sunny coast! - by Buzzard - Saturday 12-May-2012, 08:58 PM
RE: Let the Dark side block out the sunny coast! - by Mortogg - Sunday 13-May-2012, 02:36 PM
RE: Let the Dark side block out the sunny coast! - by ashbash - Monday 14-May-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: Let the Dark side block out the sunny coast! - by hopfot - Monday 14-May-2012, 04:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from the sunny Gold Coast! Ktty 25 25,666 Monday 29-May-2017, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Ktty
  Reporting for duty from the Sunny Coast CentaurDWarrior 6 8,184 Tuesday 28-Feb-2017, 05:48 PM
Last Post: GaugeRage
  Just moved into the dark side Darth Aphrodite 19 16,960 Wednesday 27-Apr-2016, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Darth Aphrodite