Welcome aboard!

I've got these gloves for my scout. They are great quality and an awesome price considering some of the crap you can get out there.
thanks guys!

but im still a little confused about glove sizes :S
[Image: eagle.png]
I got SA (sith armour) gloves which are available on both ebay and bikerscout.net, (they are cheaper on bsn) and they are medium. My hand is 9 1/2cm across the palm and they are a little tight. Some ppl remove the inner lining to make them thinner and more "user friendly" Smile
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

(Tuesday 13-Jul-2010, 06:13 PM)NA2406 Wrote:  but im still a little confused about glove sizes :S

There is a size guide chart at the bottom of Gremlin's link......

Use that..
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
(Tuesday 13-Jul-2010, 07:08 PM)michael Wrote:  Some ppl remove the inner lining to make them thinner and more "user friendly" Smile

Yeah, Someone on BSN was doing the same gloves, without the lining.
bear in mind that these are generally Motorbike gloves, with a winter lining, so they do get hot. It hasn't been too much of a hassle so far, but I imagine out in the sun, they will get hot to wear. Removing the lining will make them cooler, and more flexible.
I plan on doing that once the lining gets sweated in too much too.

I think from memory mine are a Medium size from SA. You should prehaps try on a set some time to get an idea. I do take a Medium in every other glove too, so the sizes are comparable to other makes/brands.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
SC is good armour. that's what my Black Scout is. The one you saw beating you in a lightsaber duel at Kmart. Hehehe Us a Glove size chart, like gremlins, to figure out the correct size, it's what I did. If you sit within say half a cm of the next size up, go for the next size up. I had to too and my gloves are a perfect fit. For the Cumberbund I was refered to CathyB (by the guys of SC) for that. Mine was the first black she ever made. wookieecantina from the BSN forums does gloves are at good price, I think though he might be stopping in the making of them, so send him an email and find out what he has in stock. If your felling lazy when it comes to making your boots then give Witness on BSN a buzz, he has a thread set up for ordering boots from him. Again mine were the first black pair of boots from him. He does an awesome job. I would go with PA for the blaster, again that is where mine came from. Unless you can get ahold of a toy one with sounds. I got my undersuit (flightsuit) from epoufitter on ebay but they don't seem to sell anything anymore. the next best I found I think is the same you found here for double the price unfortunatly Yuk . In the mean time here is the link to my scout biuld thread, it might be black buts other then that it's all the same, minus the decals. First post contains my total costs. Doppeldaumen1 if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask your fellow scouts.
how does one change their user name? hahaha
(Monday 19-Jul-2010, 09:42 PM)NA2406 Wrote:  how does one change their user name? hahaha

ask an admin... aka one of the executive team
-----------------------------
DW2012
~ Because overkill is never enough ~

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
- Photographer (Canon EOS 7D)
- Paramedic (NSW Ambulance)
Ok so i know i have not been on in ages!! man im sorry guys! been so busy with school and all, plus i was under age to join. However, i will be turning 18 and finishing school very soon! so i will have way more free time to get to know yous all (again) and will be looking forward to joining your ranks then!