HI ALL!!

ok so i never really knew about you guys since the 1/7 this year, but iv always wanted to buy a storm trooper outfit off ebay Smile and then i heard of you guys.

i work at Kmart mount gravatt where there are two 501st guys there, anyways the toy slae started last thursday and Scott organised for you guys to show up... and when i walked in i saw Kieran in the Imperial Officer uniform and i asked him what it was about... i was immediately interested and started to hang around with the troopers on my breaks... so some may know me as the Kmart guy/iron man.

so yeah im really interested and was thinking of doing a camo scout trooper from endor 4 i think it is? Kieran has been a big help but i still welcome any other tips and look forward to joinging... unfortunately im only 17 but will be 18 in October but am willing to wrangle if you guys want and get to know yous, so il be reading up and talking Smile

Thanks!

Nik Rusan aka Kmart guy
[Image: eagle.png]
heya,

good to see you managed to sign up Jig

Look forward to plenty of research and a fair bit o effort Wink
-----------------------------
DW2012
~ Because overkill is never enough ~

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
- Photographer (Canon EOS 7D)
- Paramedic (NSW Ambulance)
Ok so i might be mistaken when the rebels go to take down the sheild for the death star, but i thought i remember camo scouts.... but kashyyyk is defs... thats cool too Smile

lol Kieran ... the second trooper
Welcome mate. First thing to do is wrangle. Whilst wrangling you must research, research, research for the costume that you will want to spend your hard earned cash on. Then research some more. By October you might have you suit ordered and ready to start building. Plenty of time buddy.
cool Smile thanks

ummm yeah made a decision Smile biker scout Smile any help would be greatly appriciated and im happy to get involved asap with anything i can help with Smile
No Ebay! That is a place of evil! Send Muppet a PM, he should be able to let you know of some reliable armour suppliers. Welcome and ask lots of questions :D !
[Image: sterb104.gif]
(Saturday 3-Jul-2010, 11:07 PM)Tachyon Wrote:  ask lots of questions :D !

dont forget pictures! when you do start making stuff... we loooove pictures Peace

but yea, send muppet a PM, he should be able to help ya get started on where to start sourcing some of the parts (when you get that far)
-----------------------------
DW2012
~ Because overkill is never enough ~

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
- Photographer (Canon EOS 7D)
- Paramedic (NSW Ambulance)
Welcome!

The "Camo Scouts" were the Kashyyyk clone scout troopers, from Episiode 3. There are also the standard scout troopers, (Biker Scouts), and the Commando Scouts, (Black biker scouts). There are a few scout armor builders out there, so it really depends on what you want. A standard biker scout may be your best start. You should do some research, and wrangle, and also get along to an "Armour Party", and have a look at some armour.

In the meantime, read up and ask questions..Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
We don't have any camo Biker Scouts here in New Zealand, but I would recommend building the Standard Biker Scout, leaving it white for a while & then later doing the camo paint job. You never know, one of the other Biker Scouts may want to do the same to one of their kits at the same time so there would be 2 of you.

Research who supplies Biker Scout kits & accessories, the cost, the accuracy & quality. Just because it is cheap, doesn't always mean it it good. Ebay is no place to be looking to buy your kit, most of it is well over priced & you will be sorely disappointed.

Good luck for you purchase & happy building.
Don't forgot that "no question is a stupid question when it comes to building you kit", we are here to help.
Welcome aboard mate. Take everyones advice and stay away from evilbay, I fell into that trap when I joined up. As Apok said research, research and then more research, then ask heaps of questions. This stuff costs money, so the more questions you ask, the more money and time you'll end up saving.

Try to get along to an AP and to wrangle to see how we do things. In no time you'll have a great costume and having heaps of fun. Catch ya.Smile
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Thanks to all your help so far guys! much appreciated Smile il get to it! Smile
Hi Nick,

And welcome to the forums.

Here's some pix of the Kashyyyk Scout that I think you are thinking of doing. Not too many of these in the legion. They are different to the standard Biker Scout.

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 9.jpg]

And then there is this type. Which is known as a Camo A.R.F.

[Image: PA180793.jpg]
[Image: PA180794.jpg]
[Image: PA180795.jpg]
[Image: PA180796.jpg]
[Image: PA160778.jpg]

And this is the Scout kit. You might notice that it doesn't come with a bucket. Those are extra.

[Image: ourscout150sm3iv.jpg]
[Image: ourscout147sm0cf.jpg]
[Image: ourscout148sm6au.jpg]
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
SC (Studio Creations) is the choice for alot of guys as it is fairly cheap, good and a quick turn around (That's what Hop has). He does sell kits on the bay from time to time, but it's probably better if you head to bikerscout.net to see about getting one. There you can also source your boots, blaster, and anything else scout related.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

As Michael has mentiond when it comes to scouts, I prefere the SC, they work on all the hard parts. You will need to source everything else. I'd be happy to give you a hand in getting started with a standard white Biker Scout or the Black Shadow Scout. As for the Camo (Clone) Scout, I'm not too sure on that one.

I think Cutter was looking into doing one though, so maybe also talk to him. Or at least Tirilia, who is the one that does all of Cutter's research. Hehehe
Thanks so far to all yous Smile ima researching