TK2153 - The Scotsman
ID7931 - Kieran
TX4881 - Hopfot

Guest Trooper Attendance:
Another special appearance by TD1535 as Batman

Support Crew:
The Sniper wrangled for a bit before having to depart early

Detail:
Superazza, Scotsman and Kieran all arrived at the facility before the scheduled starting time of 1000, after assembling in the allocated command room, the trio proceded to armor up and move to the assembly point at the front of the store.

After collecting the donation tin, a brief survey of the store security was conducted, revealing a flaw in the entrance, the trio setup extra security billets at the entrance, thus sealing the store from rebel infiltration.

Shortly after, reinforcements arrived to assist the current Imperial forces holding the store front from rebel sympathisers, the reinforcements consisted of Sniper and Hopfot.

Whilst securing the storefront and entertaining the local populace, TD1535 arrived to provide a little more entertainment to the locals in the guise of batman.

After the store was secured, the task of ensuring that the sales went well and that all locals were following imperial decree. The securing of the store also meant that patrols were dispached around the store to inspect the quality of the equipment.

One rebel saboteur attempted to ambush TD1535 by pulling his cape but Imperial forces ensured that this attack was stopped, with local station security called in to help ensure another attack was not launched.

At 1400, troopers did a final check to ensure store security was tight and pulled back to the command room, de-armoured and left, leaving the store in the hands of the staff.

Injuries:
None

Malfunctions:
None

Public Incidents:
A rebel attempted to sabotage TD1535 by grabbing his cape

Mission Status:
Very good troop, lots of photos taken, cards handed out, and the public were happy

Photos:
Hopfot has some, not sure about any others
-----------------------------
DW2012
~ Because overkill is never enough ~

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
- Photographer (Canon EOS 7D)
- Paramedic (NSW Ambulance)
Nicely done Kieran. And good day of trooping troops. Photos Here
Good report

[Image: File0410.jpg]
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Nice 1st report Kieran, and well done for turning up to all 8 days!!!
(Sunday 11-Jul-2010, 06:40 PM)The Scotsman Wrote:  [Image: File0410.jpg]

This one's better Hehehe

[Image: File0409.jpg]
Well Done!
nice work
Economical Assault Trooper
The combined totals from the tins over the last two weeks worth of troops were.....

$700

Well done to everyone who came to shake the can at these events.

Thank you.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
if only i had footage of you sitting,begging and humping scottys leg....

I seem to attract the cuties...Liam last week,and he was there on sunday, cept all shy and on the day, the lil lump of cuteness, who happily let me play with puppy
[Image: File0415.jpg]
(Wednesday 14-Jul-2010, 08:12 PM)TD-1535 Wrote:  if only i had footage of you sitting,begging and humping scottys leg....

Thanks mate, i'd only just finally mentally repressed that....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Money raised at the Kmart Troops 2010 The Scotsman 19 33,950 Tuesday 27-Jul-2010, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Kev Vader
Troop Report Kmart Toy Sale 08/07/2010 hopfot 2 7,151 Sunday 11-Jul-2010, 05:49 PM
Last Post: hopfot
Troop Report Kmart Toy Sales 4/07/2010 SuperAzza101 5 12,657 Friday 9-Jul-2010, 01:18 PM
Last Post: major payne