Hatcher's Junior Quad Riders Troop
Date: 19th July 2015

Venue: Damien Leeding Park Oxenford

Time: 10:00am

Mission: To attend a fundraising event for The QLD Junior Quad Riders.

Trooper Attendance: Apok TB, Hoon TB, Chief TB

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance: Nil

Details: Sorry it has taken so long to get this done life has been full on of late. So here goes.
I arrived at the park to Scout the location ahead of Hoon and Apok, Hatchers junior Quads had set up for the family fun day in the park to try raise funds for their trip the national titles in Alice springs.

The weather was bit overcast but everyone was in good spirits, while kitting up Apok arrived half kitted up the best thing about scout armour you can drive in it a bit of extra protection when those trees.

We did a few laps and talk to the locals when Hoon shows up and this when the entertainment begins with Hoon and Apok together I just turn to wrangling the two as they go about their shenanigans it was good times.

They got some good pics on the Quads we made a good contact with guy from Rebel FM on the Gold Coast all in all it was a fun troop.

Charity Funds Raised: Unsure but they have managed to reach their target.

Injuries / Malfunctions: nil

Public Incidents: nil

Mission Status: Success we help raise money for the trip which the team just got back from where two of the riders got 2nd and 3rd for nationals which a great outcome.

Photos: Will get them up I have them

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

Nice work troops,

TB's would have fitted the theme nicely.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]