Hi from Saggital
Hi, I'm Peter and a recent sign up even though I have been aware of the legion for a while. Unfortunately I'm out of work at the moment but interested in coming on board and joining in on some of outings
cheers
Hi there Peter welcome to the forums.

Depending on what part of QLD you are from, keep an eye out for events or Armour Parties to attend to meet a few people. What costume do you have in mind for the future?
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Good to see you have finally come out from the shadows Pete. Welcome aboard bud.
Can you outrun a rocket.... How about we find out.

DW2015
Welcome
Hey, what are you trying to push on us?
Ko lopo Dooka, Ugama M'nuta, Utini!!!!!!
DW2015  DW2016
GCSN16
Hi and Welcome to the Forums!
Welcome to the forums
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome :-)
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
Welcome Peter!
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Welcome to redback land .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Welcome to the forums.

helping as a cadet wrangler is a great way to get experience, help raise money for worthy charities, and build up a good knowledge base for building your own costumes down the line.

See you out there!
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'm in Brisbane so hopefully I can get along to some of the outings. I'm particularly keen on the charity events that the 501st does. I've spoken to Whitey about costume selection - still a work in progress - thinking Omega Force, a Clone Trooper or Imperial AT-AT Driver. I might need to start off with something simpler and cheaper first though, maybe a Star Destroyer officer. I'm open to ideas if someone has another solution. Are there any ex-members of the garrison who might want to sell their costume?
Hope to meet you all as I get involved .... a bit under the pump at the moment but hopefully not too far out.
Cheers
Welcome to the forums. If you are interested in clone troopers, PM Muppet he has some armour currently for sale
Cheers Altair, I'll get onto Muppet
If you're thinking of doing an officer, you need to talk to MammaSith. She is our local seamstress and does most of the software costumes. She does an awesome job and I highly recommend her.
Can you outrun a rocket.... How about we find out.

DW2015
Cheers Whitey. How's your costume building weekend shaping up?