need advice on first armour
hey guys, im looking to join up and am researching for my ts armour, what i want is a good solid ts kit that'll suit me. im 6foot2 and solid. where can i get this and what brand should i get, muppet gave me a bit of a rundown, but i'd like to here from others as well, id also like a solid tk helmet, preferably an esb one, one that could handle a bit of a flogging. keep in mind that ive NEVER assembled anything like this and ill take whatever advice i can get
cheers Marty
Welcome....

Best advice is to come to an Armour Party and see, first hand, the different types of armour.

There is an AP on tomorrow.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
There isn't a ESB bucket per say it is how you paint it. So any TK bucket will do.

By the way welcome to the forums and get along to a ap and see the different armour and makes.
id love to get along to one, thing is i live in gladstone, so its a bit of a hike to brisbane, but, ill be next down a few times in the upcoming months so id love to come along if i could, do you guys post when they come up?
yep
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Welcome to the Forums!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
ts as in snowtrooper?,,,which wont be difficult..or is it stormtrooper?....or clone?,,, OSCS clone armour (long suit) has a huge amount of leeway for size when building it
Hey Marty! Welcome to the forums. Td
I survived Dreamworld 2010
:dw11:
DW2012
I maybe short, but my mum always told me all nice things come in small packages
yep TS is a snowie Wink if this is what you need i can help in info if that what you mean
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi and welcome Martyr!

Love your avatar picture.. mainly because its me Wink

Lots of us had never built anything like our current suits before we started, you'll get plenty of help, so no worries there! Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
(Saturday 7-Aug-2010, 06:26 PM)Martyr Wrote:  hey guys, im looking to join up and am researching for my ts armour, what i want is a good solid ts kit that'll suit me. im 6foot2 and solid. where can i get this and what brand should i get, muppet gave me a bit of a rundown, but i'd like to here from others as well, id also like a solid tk helmet, preferably an esb one, one that could handle a bit of a flogging. keep in mind that ive NEVER assembled anything like this and ill take whatever advice i can get
cheers Marty

welcome aboard mate, I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful information on here.

also might i suggest a hollow bucket as a solid one would be quite difficult to get your head into Hehehe
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
welcome mate to the redbacks!
thanks guys, i love meeting up with guys who share the same passions i do, and now that you mention it a hollow bucket would be easier to wear

fallout- you seem to be the man i need to talk to, where did you get your ts kit from? and would you recommend getting the same kit?

tirillia- it is a great pic huh? your top really brings out your eyes!
hey can snowtroopers rock a dlt-19 heavy blaster rifle or are the e-11 blasters all that are accepted by 501st requirements?
My understanding is that no weapon is "required" persay, you can get approved as a TK without an e-11.

Then again, I could be wrong. You can 'Rock' any weapon you like after youve been approved.
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]