Dave
Stacey
Matt Wall
Scoot
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

D & W's heads are a little more expensive but you pay for what you get Smile
Each head has a custom facial expression (of the buyers choice), fully padded with fans installed, tinted lenses if required, they are bogged, sealed and repainted making them completely seamless.
There are quite a few on the workbench at the moment and I know that Diatium and Whitey will be trooping with some new ones at the upcoming Chandler Brisbricks in October Smile
Just a reminder to keep this thread oriented towards the troop report above.
Posts that aren't directly related to the troop report have been hidden from view.

If you do want to make & sell something, there are places other than here to make mention of it Smile

Cheers
It was a great weekend, my first BrisBricks in costume - bring on Chandler!

I meant to bring my ID on Sunday, but I ended up staying nearby Saturday night, so my Warrant Officer stayed home, and never got a showing, sorry beanie.

Would looking after a piece of the TARDIS for a couple of days count as a malfunction? Hehehe
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
Good job team. Shame about the rain on Saturday.
Looks like a lot of fun! Pity about the weather but at least Sunday was better Smile
I am so glad I found you and didn't kill you.
Tusken 
B2B 
OCC18 (BARELY!)
Despite mother natures attempts to prevent us from trooping, we soldiered on and had some fun.
I must say the boys from Hire a Tardis braved the rain and returned with coffees for us. Needles to say, when they returned with said beverages, they were absolutely drenched.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report BrisBricks Strathpine 2018 MyKill 1 2,553 Saturday 26-Jan-2019, 09:54 AM
Last Post: SupaTrooper
Troop Report Brisbricks Strathpine 2017 Beanie 13 15,616 Thursday 15-Jun-2017, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Triple9
Troop Report Jan 02 2016 - Brisbricks Alans Birthday Party Beanie 6 9,173 Monday 11-Jan-2016, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Duras