Troop Report 
Date: 19/9/10

Venue: Domestic domicile.

Time: 1440 - 1600

Mission: Bring peace to the Galaxy.

Trooper Attendance: The Scotsman TK 2153

Guest Trooper Attendance: Nil

Support Crew: Nil

Detail: With Imperial precision TK 2153 made his way to the domicile of one Johanna (The Birthday Girl). Upon entering the abode our brave and valiant Trooper was immediately confronted by some of the most amazingly delicious aromas coming from the food table.

Heart It was homemade traditional Northern Thai cuisine. Notworthy Heart

Troop?..... What Troop?......No.. Sorry... Back on target. Must stay on target. Brokenheart

Soon, to the triumphant sounds of the Imperial March our fearless Trooper emerged in all his splendor. The Younglings were taken aback by his presence. But soon warmed to seeing our shiny TK as he handed out his new trading cards.

It was then time to patrol the surrounding terrain (Backyard). Once it was established that there were no Rebels hiding it the play tent the serious business of taking holo-vids to record the day began. Many many pix were taken. And the Younglings seemed to take too much pleasure from showing our trooper that they were a better shot than he. Hehehe

And so, with the cake having been cut, our Trooper returned to his shuttle for reassignment.

This is when The Scotsman emerged from his cryo-sleep. And as we all know, as soon as you wake up you are extremely hungry. He was told not to have a certain dish as it was too spicy for all the Thai ladies in attendance. "I think I'll have some anyway.Eyebrows"...... Delicious. The best Curried Chicken Feet I've EVER had. This was only equaled by the spicy salads, curry puffs and hand made spring rolls. etc. etc. etc.

Too much food. In fact so much that The Scotsman had his rubber arm pulled so that he had to take a large portion home with him. Sad......HeheheJigHeart

The residents of this star system were incredibly generous. I almost wanted to establish a base and never leave.

$80 was donated to the Starlight Foundation.

Injuries: Nil

Malfunctions: Nil

Public Incidents: Nil

Mission Status: Complete

Photos: Will get them from Johanna's Dad when he gets a chance.
There is also some vid as well.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Well done scotty. Had I not already made plans I would've been there.
mmmmmm... thai food. sounds like a great troop! lol
Well done mate and thanks for accepting the mission. *salutes*
Whoa solo mission, respect dude, well doneSmile
Great work scotty! Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
awesome work scotty!!!

see, solo troops can be fun haha Smile

so the usual protocol or birthday parties is to ask for a donation to charity?
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
If the parents would pay a Clown or a Magician to entertain the kids, they may as well put some money towards a charity. It's "good form" but not always essential. We've done a million freebies, so it all depends.
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Way to go Scotty.

Sound's like you had a good time.Smile
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Well Done Scotsman, and on such short notice!
You make us all proud!!
thumbs up on the solo mission at a kids party, great work mate.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Man...thai food hey. Does your armour now smell! LOL!

Your just lucky they didn't have plastic light sabers! That could have been a whole other ending! Wink
Thanks Scotty for passing on the $80 so quickly to me. I will hand that to the Starlight Foundation on our behalf this week. Well done!
$80 transferred to The Starlight Foundation. Receipt filed. Circle complete.