Australia Day Brisbane Lord Mayor Achievement Award for Community Service
The Redback Garrison has just been awarded an Australia Day award from the Brisbane City Lord Mayor, Graham Quirk, Achievement Award for Community Service and generally being awesome.

In attendance were Adam Lochowicz (Apok), our current Garrison Commanding Officer, Rick Oliver (cobra), our Garrison Executive Officer, Kevin Chamberlain (Kev Vader), our former Garrison Commanding Officer and current Regional Moff of Oceania and Colleen Spoljarevic (Tygress), our Garrison Charity Officer.

Without you guys and gals that don your armour on for charity events, hospital visits, fetes, birthday parties, weddings, conventions and our other big events, we would not raise the money we do nor have the impact on the community that we do.  Even at the Award Ceremony when we were announced, not only did the emcee and the mayor already know who we are and what we do, but so did a lot of the other award recipients.  We must be doing something right.

This is a proud moment in our garrison history. Congratulations to each and every trooper that has contributed to the greatness that is the Redback Garrison. Keep being awesome troopers.

Your extremely proud GCO
Apok

Great work to everyone what an amazing achievement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
how awesome to have this acknowledgement on the 10th Anniversary of Redbacks. well done!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Well done everyone!
Great job everyone!!!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
A fantastic way to have all of your work recognised. Well done.
[Image: aIWrVx8.gif]
A great start to a big year for the Redbacks. Well done all.  Doppeldaumen1
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
A fantastic way to start the year!!

I am so glad I found you and didn't kill you.
Tusken 
B2B 
OCC18 (BARELY!)
Great job everyone  Jig
GCSN16 >> GCSN18  
DW2016 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18
BN15 >> SN18
That's an amazing achievement one we should all be so very proud of. We need to ensure that we show the Lord Mayor how truly awesome we are and put on a Parade through the Queen Street Mall they everyone will be talking about Smile Don't for get to sign up if you haven't already Smile

[Image: 160405-q3UIBsCIbCKA.jpg]
Great recognition for hard work , the Mayors office is supporting us with permission to parade through city streets to bring RBG awesomeness to the public .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Congratulations to everyone
Hey I know those guys. I dress up in plastic with them! Nice work to all of us. Definite proof we're on the right track!
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]
Kinda makes me proud to be part of this Kick Ass Garrison.
Well done everybody!!!
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Great job Redbacks!