Trooper Armour
Thanks to Sly for mentioning AP. Found them via fisd and emailed for costs etc. So now down to TM or AP as both kits seem to have a good name.and i being short (ish) & slim they seem to be the go

The AP appears to come with more parts and they will pre trim complete or just helmet if required. Having spent hours watching you tube clips and on fisd think having the helmet pre trimmed may be a good idea. Not much price difference between the two but AP lead time a bit longer.
(Sunday 5-Mar-2017, 01:16 PM)Sly Wrote:  
(Sunday 5-Mar-2017, 09:13 AM)ANH1977 Wrote:  
(Saturday 4-Mar-2017, 04:38 PM)Sly Wrote:  TM and RS any day, far more accurate than WTF.
If it comes down to the dollars, MTK would be my choice over WTF.
RS is virtually all cast of an original film used set, TM is very similar, they are very good but you pay for it. TM call have lengthy delays from time to time and sometimes his communication may not be the best, but he has many very happy customers.

How tall are you whats your weight and build type as each set of armour is a little different in size. This sort of information is a great help for anyone to assist you with which kit might be more size suitable.

thanks for reply MTK said not making armour any more. I chatted withTM he said his should fit height. (176cm slim build)  TM & RS are alot more $ than WTF. Currently all ate 3-6weeks which is fine as i expect to take more than that to build it nicely.

Also consider AP for a slim build, its what I have, and I love it.

I can confirm Mike MTK is still making armour. He is currently making some mould repairs and rewiring his vac table.

Looks like he will be starting on runs again in April
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Have ordered an AP set luckily he gives a link to get an E11 but other than usa where is the place to get boots, under suit and neck seal ?
Imperial boots or TK boots are both good suppliers of boots , imperial are generally well priced and quick turnaround , Aldi do sports compression two piece sets of skins fairly regularly otherwise there's offshore suppliers on eBay , Mammasith does neckseals, belts and holsters to suit TK's , you'll find her in the garrison members list .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Thanks bit more research to do & $$ to come up with !
Thanks for the help guys, is it worth me getting the flexible hand guards ? or are the AP abs ones ok ?
(Monday 27-Mar-2017, 09:40 AM)ANH1977 Wrote:  Thanks for the help guys, is it worth me getting the flexible hand guards ? or are the AP abs ones ok ?

The supplied ABS hand guards are fine for basic approval, if you wish to try your hand at the higher levels of accuracy, the rubber versions will be needed.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Plain black compression skins ok to use? Not too hot ?
Got a blaster on way so will get the doopy doos (?) Mod kit. That hopefully with a bit of work should turn out ok.
Compression suits are what we mostly use... look good and cool in a nice breeze

Doopy doo kits work well
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome Mitch Smile
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
Question re E11, have been painting a hasbro black, looking ok so far, friend said leave the very end original orange(unpainted) is that ok to do or is better to paint black --due to QLD gun laws ?

Sorry not Hasbro it is a Rubies
I painted mine all black, I don't believe there is an issue with it.
What is the best thing to use as scope rail for doopy doos E11 kit ? have kit on way from UK.
Helmet looking great      
I used 20mmx1.6mmx1m aluminium from Bunnings cost about $5
Armour arrived looks great. Now to get it to fit. Going to need a lot of adjustment/modification to get it right. Who would be the best to see for some guidance? Helmet is tops! Think the fans Sly does will be needed in summer I think.