hello form Townsville!
I now have everything except the main suit and vest, which have been ordered and are currently being made. within a month Greedo will come to life. I got a aker voice system thing with a voice app that makes greedo sound when i talk. and the thermal detonator is just for fun, not really part of the costume. CAN'T WAIT.[attachment=4202][attachment=4203]
Love it , are you coming down to sugar city con in Mackay on 5th Aug???
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Wow!!!! Greedo is coming along very nicely. Kudos
thanks for the compliments guys,
I am most likely not going to sugar city con. I think once my costume is ready, I would first like to try do some stuff in Townsville if possible before going to surrounding areas.
Thats cool , there is nothing coming up in Townsville at the moment , but there should be a troop for the Last Jedi so you have plenty of time to get approved Smile

DW2017
I got the costume!!!! it is complete, just gotta cut the belt and attach the boxes and holster to it then i will put up some pictures. so excited+ costume fits great the maker did a really great job.
Greedo is here!
[attachment=4252]
Looks great Smile

DW2017
I may still weather the suit, not sure if I should or not, it also needs to be ironed or something as it still has the some fold lines. I also am definitely considering a mask fan or something as it fogged up in about 2 minutes flat lol. I couldn't see a thing ):
yeah mate living in townsville I would put fans in , I like a weathered look ,
but its totally up to you as there will be no going back once you start!!!

DW2017
I'd definitely weather it. No bounty hunter looks that squeaky clean. Nothing over the top, but at least make it look lived in. And yeah, fans are going to be a huge help inside that thing. Great looking kit though.
[Image: DW2018.png]   [Image: SN18.png]

[Image: VZnMXmI.jpg]
This is AMAZING.....I think Im in love
costume has been weathered slightly, belt, both vests( i got pocket one and no pocket one) and suit. and fan has been purchased for mask, I also added some mesh to the mask as in some photos you could see my eyes in the mask. it's also been ironed to get rid of them huge fold lines on some areas of the suit. I will probably take pictures tomorrow for application. Can i get both vests approved, so i can wear either one?
Look who's weathered and completed their costume.
Remade the belt today and broke the gun and re glued it and broke a Mohawk hair off and re glued it.
I filled out the application form and will send in my pictures  as soon as the gml is ready. 
[attachment=4263]
I like the weathered look much more , its come up great it looked far to clean for knocking around Mos Eisley in before Smile

DW2017