hello form Townsville!
(Friday 9-Jun-2017, 08:23 AM)Diatium Wrote:  I have complete rs armor.  you will need to add mesh to the helmet and that was about it for me.
Note as it has one of the very best eyes for detail you will want to reinforce the armor if you plan on trooping a lot, as it is pulled very thinly to get the great detail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey man did you have to pay import duties, I haven't really bought anything over one thousand before online, would I have to do anything special when I order like fill a form or anything, or would I just pay duties when it gets here if that is even a thing? Still deciding on my options have ordered Greedo mask and hands though.[Image: c7NJRa2.gif]
(Friday 9-Jun-2017, 04:23 PM)Iceman Wrote:  
(Friday 9-Jun-2017, 08:23 AM)Diatium Wrote:  I have complete rs armor.  you will need to add mesh to the helmet and that was about it for me.
Note as it has one of the very best eyes for detail you will want to reinforce the armor if you plan on trooping a lot, as it is pulled very thinly to get the great detail.

hey man did you have to pay import duties, I haven't really bought anything over one thousand before online, would I have to do anything special when I order like fill a form or anything, or would I just pay duties when it gets here if that is even a thing? Still deciding on my options have ordered Greedo mask and hands though.[Image: c7NJRa2.gif]

Talk to them via email and they will make the item value lower on the form so you don't have to pay any extra

FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
Does anyone Know a Townsville 3D printing place that could give a quote online, I have files for greedo blaster but these online places I found are all US.
Studio49 isn't in Townsville but he might know someone
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
(Sunday 18-Jun-2017, 07:32 PM)Triple9 Wrote:  Studio49 isn't in Townsville but he might know someone

who is studio49 / how do i contact?

I found them on Facebook/ their website, I will check it out thanks for the help.
Nqdude u know anyone
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
I got a blaster ordered, from a Queensland 3d print place can't wait, just gotta put it all together though :D
Check the bounty hunters guild seen a greedo for sale
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
April Storm Props in Melbourne is worth a look too. Doing some of the best 3D printing around and best of all, she's a mad Star Wars fan. Regional Commander for the Mandalorian Mercs and I believe also a 501st member. Search for her on Etsy.
[Image: DW2018.png]   [Image: SN18.png]

[Image: VZnMXmI.jpg]
I know it's a bit late, but I'll be doing 3D print commissions in the near future Smile
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
just to let you guys know, everything is ordered, I just have to wait for the mask builder to finish the build and then I have to wait for it to get here before getting the suit as I need neck measurement with mask on, but within a month or two I will be GREEDO!!!!
I also gotta glue all the blaster together and paint it, lucky it's all black. I also gotta cut the belt to the right length and put the belt boxes and holster on it. This is once they arrive.
I am very excited. Jig
Sounds like things are coming together nicely
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Welcome to The Redbacks and Townsville. Looking forward to meeting & trooping with you Peace
"Purple alert! Purple alert!"  What`s a purple alert?" "Well, it`s not as bad as a red alert, but a bit worse than a blue alert... sort of a mauve alert."
Hi Iceman! Welcome to the forums Smile
UPDATE:
http://imgur.com/a/RD3QD
I got the DT-12 blaster 3D printed and and sent to me. It is all finished and painted black, should be getting mask and gloves next week sometime. I also have the boots now, and need to weather them a little bit. I may add some slight silver dry brushing to the blaster, can't decide. I have the belt, but am waiting on delivery of the holster and boxes for the belt.