Hi all from charters towers North Queensland
Hi everyone I'm Glenn I'm 27 and like most of you I'm a huge star wars fan! I recently attended magneticon in Townsville and got some photos taken with some troopers from the 501st. So I've finally made up my mind and I am finally going to buy my self a stormtrooper outfit ? Any advice on where I can buy a really good quality one from I've got a budget of around $1200.00 any advice would be greatly appreciated ?
Hi Glenn and welcome to the forum! Sounds like you'll be wanting to sign up to www.whitearmor.net as well and get the advice of other TK's who have done it all before. As for our garrison TK's Sly is the one to talk to about different kits and what would be best for you and your budget
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
cbeers mate greatly  appreciate the advice ?
Welcome starkiller you've come to the right place with amazing like minded people Smile
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
Cheers mate!
Replied to your PM
Welcome to the Redback forums.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome Glenn
hope you enjoyed MagnetiCon!! It was a great turn out again this year... glad to see you have come to the dark side. There are some great troopers in Townsville that can hep you out when ur in town and also always ask questions here on the Forum... we are all happy to help another shiny whitey! No doubt Sly have hooked you up with the perfect information :-)

Cheers
Gix
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
welcome to the Redbacks , I look forward to doing a troop with you in the future .
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
Thank you to everyone for your warm welcomes and help so far i look forward to hopefully meeting everyone at some point for a troop once I find a kit and build it
Welcome!
[Image: i_survived_stamp_by_hidan_is_mine-d2y8ith.gif] [Image: obi_wan_says_hello_by_hellovanity.jpg]
[Image: DW2018.png]  [Image: GCSN18.png] 
Welcome. Look forward to trooping with you Peace
"Purple alert! Purple alert!"  What`s a purple alert?" "Well, it`s not as bad as a red alert, but a bit worse than a blue alert... sort of a mauve alert."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey there from charters towers Mattigasm 30 46,804 Monday 12-Jun-2017, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Starkiller90
  North Queensland interested parties LoeKie77 11 12,879 Saturday 11-Jul-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Vepariga