Moonlightwalk Roof top MX Photo shoot
Date: 13 October 2010

Venue: MS Moonlight Walk promo shoot

Time: 1900hrs -2000hrs

Mission: A photoshoot for the MX Magazine

Trooper Attendance: Tirilia, Sniper, Phantom, Jimcricket & Supatrooper

Support Crew: Don (Snipers Dad) & Jordan (Pez's son)

Detail: Troopers arrived on time at the Imperial Lobby. Greeted by the lovely folks from MS Moonlight Walk and the Hilton crew. It was recommended that we scout the location as new troopers - Supa, Jim and Phan wanted clear stepping access to the top as Tusky Tirilia and Sandy Sniper watch with smirks on their faces.
After admiring the scenery and the dangerous location where the action was to take place it was then discovered that both the Tuskys were not use to very very high altitudes. Screaming from behind large rocks was not good enough to cut the pure adrenaline - Sniper cried out " That's not a Death Star that's the moon! and Trilia was updating her FaceBook page to "Goodbye cruel world !"
Supa assured the team, nothing would happen as long as they kept their heads(buckets) on.

During changing in a hotel service room, a cleaning lady came through an access door where she first saw armour on the ground, guys in black tights and a blasters in carry cases - before she whipped out her Light Sabre which has disguised as a mop handle, she was stopped by Don - "Dont be alarmed, we are shooting a movie - Star Wars - on the roof top - move along". The door creeked back closed - Craig I would watch out for your father's mind tricks.

The photographer then arrived and was surprised to hear he was shooting Stormtroopers and Star Wars people - his assignment sheet only read take photo of "girl".

Back on the roof with the client and hotel management looking on with amazement - we did what we came to do - Oh Yeah.
After striking a few poses its was all over within a flash and it was time to return to home base.

Injuries: none reported

Malfunctions: Supatroopers butt plate came off during fit on but Phantom's Imperial gaffa tape fixed that! Some thing dropped on the roof while photo taking, I thought it was Craig passing out but it was the photographers lens cap...phew

Public Incidents: nil - not sure what other people in adjacent buildings saw or thought ?

Mission Status: Highly successful, cant wait to see the official pics - Redbacks taking 501st Legion to new heights!

Ok guys, just don't look down, you'll be right
[Image: 5077681505_7beb276c06_z.jpg]

[Image: 5077681497_664d77ea2e_z.jpg]

[Image: 5077681511_0de07b96b6_z.jpg]

Hello Brisbane!
[Image: 5077681489_689c2acaf5_b.jpg]
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]
GREAT WORK TROOPERS! What a scary first troop lol, especially with bubbled lenses.. or a tusken Hehehe

congrats to supatrooper, phantom and jimcricket!
woops! almost forgot sniper and tirilia Lol you guys were very brave going up there in tuskens with your 'incredibly awesome vision'
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Well done Troopers.

What fantastic pic you took.

Great work.... Thank you.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Excellent Troop - Well Done All!!!
Awesome work guys!
Well done to all the troopers doing their 1st troop. Doppeldaumen1

Good troop report Pez, nice one.Beerchug
*LOL* Classic report Pez.. would I ruin it to tell you I dont have FB? XD

heh this report needs to go down in history as the "30 stories Above the Call of Duty" troop
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
One of the scarest troops I've every done, not good with heights.Sad Congrates to Supatrooper, Jim Cricket and Phantom for their first troop. Think you guys were braver then I was. Well done everyone.Doppeldaumen1
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Well done troopers
Good work guys, what a memorable first troop!
[Image: sterb104.gif]
sniper should be reconized for conquering his fear of hights. good on ya mate. can't wait to see the pics.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Good work all, especially those on their first troop! Looks like you had a great time, would of been a hell of a view
Good troop guys and good report pez.

Would have been a fantastic view from up there.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
(Thursday 14-Oct-2010, 06:27 AM)The Sniper Wrote:  One of the scarest troops I've every done, not good with heights.Sad Congrates to Supatrooper, Jim Cricket and Phantom for their first troop. Think you guys were braver then I was. Well done everyone.Doppeldaumen1

2 things Tuskens are afraid of, Bridges and Building Roof Tops.
(Thursday 14-Oct-2010, 04:14 PM)redpaint Wrote:  Good troop guys and good report pez.

Would have been a fantastic view from up there.

Yeah... fantastice view if you like heights, scarey as hell if you hate them.Aaaah
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Troop report Pink Stumps promo photo shoot Iceheart 6 7,687 Sunday 18-Feb-2018, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Squid
Troop Report Troop Report - MX Magazine photo shoot for DW2013 at DW APOK 2 7,586 Wednesday 24-Apr-2013, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Deimos
Troop Report Troop Report - Gold Coast City Council Darth Koala Photo Shoot APOK 1 5,973 Wednesday 24-Apr-2013, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Rayvn