Phantom TK5389
Sandman TS4159
Cutter TK6300
Trillia TB3212
Hopfot TB4881

Guest Trooper Attendance: None

Support Crew: Phantom's Son

Detail:

Scout Trooper Hopfot and Myself, TK4132 were dispatched in a light shuttle to recon the area ahead of the main landing force.
Upon arriving at the site we scouted out the area ahead of schedule, and reported landing instructions back to the main force.
The rest of the attending troopers were then ferried in Phantom's larger shuttle in two groups, to our assigned landing area, where we began to don our armour. As this was taking place, we were contacted by TS4159, who was still at the departure site, having arrived at the landing bay late. Trooper Phantom raced back with the shuttle to bring him to us.

Now fully assembled and armoured, our force made itâ€s way across the terrain to our objective. Having earlier scouted out a lifting device, this allowed us to avoid the 300 steps up to the plaza, where we were to meet our MS Liaisons.

Once introductions were made, we gathered a few cards to hand out, and our armour was improved by the addition of small red MS flags.
Things were quiet at first, there not being many citizens around, so Trooper Hopfot decided to have a go at the soccer ball kick, that tests your speed. He scored a mighty 56 kph. Not to be outdone, Trooper Cutter had a go as well, and his score was even higher, having achieved a kicking speed of 66 kph.

Not long thereafter, the sun started to go down, and as the wind was still blowing at about 150 knots, it was a bit cool to be out in the open. Nonetheless, the troopers remained on station, and soon the crowds arrived. Before long we were crowded on all sides by eager fans of the empire, and many photos were taken.

Trooper Sandman was doing an excellent job bring the donations bucket to the attention of the people, although some persons just donâ€t hear the rattle, no matter how close or loud it is. Still, his efforts for the evening are to be congratulated. It will be interesting to see what the totals will be.

At one point during the evening, the crowds were so large, and so enamoured with us, that it became necessary for the troopers to stand back to back for photos, so we could all keep an eye on one another. There were some cheeky kids that were trying something a little sly, but Trooper Cutter imposed himself between them and the rest of us, and they soon gave up their behaviour.

Once the crowds had moved on into the stadium, it was time for us to depart. We said our goodbyes to the MS liasons, whom were extremely happy that we were there, and with the attention that we bring. Back down to the shuttles we went, where we de-armoured, said out goodbyes, and headed off to our barracks, another job well done.

Injuries: None reported

Malfunctions: None reported

Public Incidents: None, although a few cheeky kids were attempting to create some.

Mission Status: Success. Public awareness of the might of the Empire was re-inforced, and many more citizens are aware of the Moonlight walk this week.

Photos: LINK

[Image: DSCF4104.jpg]
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
yeah thanks for that Thewolf, sorry been a bit late for the event pick up... westside anit my side of town.

this pic is about right with the amount we collected, my arm was about to detach!
[Image: th_DSCF4087.jpg]

<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Great Report Wolf :D And an awesome troop!
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
uploading videos stay tuned.....
<p>
FNG
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Photos up...had a ball
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Well done troops.Smile
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Brilliant guys - well done all.

Still stoked my goal was "Order 66"!
Awesome Troop that night, heaps of fun.
[Image: th_VID00002.jpg] <----- before troop begun out the front of the studium

[Image: th_VID00003.jpg] <---- Cutter kicking Order 66

[Image: th_VID00004.jpg] <------- end of the night with the bucket.
<p>
FNG
</p>
awsome work guys.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Looks like you had an awesome time guys! 66km/hr hehehehe
Too bad about the game though Sad
Great work guys! - excellent pics and some funny vids too! and what a collection.
Good to see a young wrangler helping his TK dad.

Qld Roar vs The Redbacks - like to see that
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]
Well done troopers
Just to let you all know that you raised $289.30 on the night.

It has now been added to the Garrison total which stands at $2,086 putting us in 8th place overall.

Thank you Troopers.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
yeap it felt like more from last tins i shook!
<p>
FNG
</p>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MS Moonlight Walk 2023 Duras 1 355 Sunday 29-Oct-2023, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Cre8tiv
  MS Moonlight Walk 202(0)1 Beanie 2 1,586 Wednesday 31-Mar-2021, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Cyclops
Troop Report MS Moonlight walk - Oct 21st 2016 Beanie 6 10,748 Tuesday 25-Oct-2016, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Imperial Drone