Sat 16-Sep-2017 - Bribie Island State School Carnival
Troop Report 
Date: Sat 16-Sep-2017

Venue: Bribie Island State School Carnival

Time: 10am - 1pm

Mission: To bring the awesome and help raise funds for the "Cool our School" initiative

Trooper Attendance:
DZ70809 - Dark Dora
TB12311 - Teiwaz
TI23967 - Booster
TK26976 - Duras

Details:
Arriving at 8am so could help QBShan with setup her Tupperware stand I only beat Dark Dora and Teiwaz by 5 mins arriving at the event.
After unpacking the cars found we had been moved to a different site and then was informed our change room had been moved from the original location to (also the concept of change room needs to be re-explained to the school as people still had to come in and out to get things stored there while we were trying to change)

Booster arrived just as we went out to the Wanted prop where we met our school assigned wrangler/collection tub representative ... 30 mins later she had disappeared without replacement so Booster took over the role.

Charity Funds Raised: $89

Injuries / Malfunctions:
Booster's flight-suit leg seams failed.... thankfully the full blow out was when we were de-armouring or that could have been interesting.

Wind blew over the wanted sign prop and one of the plastic connectors got snapped.

Public Incidents:
Coming back to the stand from the fire brigade. Teiwaz was stopped for a photo... the kids were hitting his armour with practice/foam swords (possibly put up to it by the photographer) at which point Teiwaz informed to stop. We had done three hours trooping at this point so the time was called. I did raise this with the P&C President when handing back the collection tub so that they were aware.

Mission Status: Success!

Photos:
Full album at https://imgur.com/a/9aC5r thanks to Booster

Jawa tries some new looks
[Image: LNNmlAV.jpg]

[Image: GZTmtLt.jpg]

Rodents making pizza?
[Image: 89mKWfg.jpg]

so much rodent hair in all my food
[Image: fU08AqU.jpg]

Scout needed some help getting in the fire truck
[Image: Quu9qw8.jpg]

Only you can prevent Endor forest fires?
[Image: 7KyH1vg.jpg]
DW2013 to DW2018
Thanks Dark Dora, Teiwaz and Duras for a great Troop enjoyed the day thoroughly. I promise no wardrobe malfunctions next time I see you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great little fete. A couple of things broke, some idiots thought I was a pinata, but the vast majority of the day was a ton of fun dishing out those Disneyland smiles. Good feedback from the public too. We had people say I remember you guys from Carina. or Kilcoy. or Dreamworld. The 501st brand certainly gets around.

The Army cadets had radios they were using to communicate. They made the mistake of handing the microphone to the Jawa! Of course she proceeded to babble away in Jawanese to the bewildered cadets on the other end. Truly hilarious.

Thanks for POCing Duras and thanks Booster for the photos.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Great work Trooper's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
Great Job guys - sorry I couldnt make it but apparently when I am told to "Finish this f@#$ing house or else" its actually serious HAHAHA

Good to see you guys had fun, as is usually the case.
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
all good bud :D your signing up made me keep the troop open long enough that the others had time to do so before I pulled the event so you contributed in your own way Wink
DW2013 to DW2018
This was a great troop.  Smiles and lots of laughter had by all.  Jig
GCSN16 >> GCSN18  
DW2016 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18
BN15 >> SN18
Great work guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 336 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Bray Park State School Fete Wrexham 4 439 Tuesday 12-Sep-2023, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Dark Dora
Troop Report Stafford Heights State School Fete Slide Effect 15 13,074 Sunday 16-Sep-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Teiwaz