Greetings fellow members!
Hello everyone,
I am hoping to join the 501st next year and am hoping to get my armor up to scratch before then.
I am in the Townsville area, not sure which squad/detachment that is, and am aiming to do either the Phase II Umbara arc ARC-5555 "Fives", the one with no head fin as seen in the link below, or Phase II Commander Bow.
I have been recommended to contact Imperial Surplus and was wondering who else does good sets of clone armor.
Thank you for letting me join the forum and I hope to participate in events with you in the near future Smile.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=...ajaxhist=0

Also, is thor's costumes and hobbies a reputable site to purchase armor on?
Hi Tremble,
Always nice to have some more clones around here. Try http://501stclonetroopers.com/ for all things clone. Good luck with the build.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Hi and welcome, Seantrooper up your way is a talented clone armor builder , for clone armor you can't go past KW or DW designs , you will find links to their armor on the clonetroopers detachment forum plus plenty of progress builds and reviews .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Welcome to the forums mate . I think we met last night Smile
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
(Saturday 7-Oct-2017, 08:55 AM)DannytheBlue Wrote:  Welcome to the forums mate . I think we met last night Smile
Indeed we did.
Welcome to the Redback forums
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to trooping with you. Always good to have more members Up North Peace
"Purple alert! Purple alert!"  What`s a purple alert?" "Well, it`s not as bad as a red alert, but a bit worse than a blue alert... sort of a mauve alert."
Hey, just out of curiosity, are Anovos or Stormtrooper costumes 501st reputable?
Welcome to the forum!
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey fellow midichlorians in new here Diatium 17 20,605 Thursday 29-May-2014, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Diatium
  Greetings fellow Star Wars fantatics Artemis 18 27,799 Thursday 25-Apr-2013, 01:09 PM
Last Post: stormraven