MS Moonlight Walk 2010
....sorry whatya say
Let's try and forget the young gatecrasher who was a poster boy for "How NOT to build An Apok set of Armour"

(Saturday 23-Oct-2010, 12:38 PM)muppet Wrote:  It is one of the must do troops every year,
Big thankyou to Alex and Michael, top job fellas, even after Michael walked backwards into the lamp post on the story bridge.

Its part of a wranglers job to look after you guys and keep it entertaining. I'm sure I did this for everyone that saw it.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Haha, Was a good troop. Thanks for letting me come along ^_^
it was a great troop

[Image: FirstAirCavBumberSticker.jpg]

:dw11:
:sn11:

This being one of my first troops was a great experence. was so much fun. just happy my suit stayed in one piece. i do have some small blisters on the top of my foot and a bruise on my arm. will point out i still went to work today and worked 9hours.

Not sure if anny one saw this. but just after i suited up i had a married couple doing the walk come up to me and ask a few questions about us. the woman was actully blind (the dog mite of gave that away). she was a SW fan and asked if she could touch my suit so she could see it. her face lit up when she touched my helmet and remembered the movies. its a moment like that, that make me proud to be a redback.

big thanks the Tacyon ,deltron and hoppy for keeping an eye on me. Would of been taken out by a tree, or a gutter a few times with out you guys. great job every one. i will be up for it again next year.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Excellent report Scotty. Well done to everyone who attended this 'flagship' event. You all looked awesome, it was a real pleasure to see the way you trooped together like that. And you Wranglers excelled yourselves - well done.
TK-TEX
FOR THE EMPIRE !

"You don't know what the world looks like until you put a helmet on"
Rick Stafford....Heart of an Empire
No busting for the toilet on this one (unlike B2B) so it wss a blast for me. great work to Scotty for organising this one and to our two intrepid wranglers for their awesome effort. I think Tach did 20km with the amount of running up and down the line. great work guys.
Thanks guys for the awesome time friday night! Loved it, my first moonwalk Smile shout out to my boys tachyon and deltorn for wrangling too.

PS
Mum usually ties my shoes before I leave the house...
Great troop report Scotty.

Will make sure I don't have anything planned next year as its always a fun troop.
Awesome troop fellas, great job everyone.

(Sunday 24-Oct-2010, 01:30 AM)Jimcricket Wrote:  Not sure if anny one saw this. but just after i suited up i had a married couple doing the walk come up to me and ask a few questions about us. the woman was actully blind (the dog mite of gave that away). she was a SW fan and asked if she could touch my suit so she could see it. her face lit up when she touched my helmet and remembered the movies. its a moment like that, that make me proud to be a redback.

I can only imagine the intense joy you brought to her. Never forget it.
Great first troop, also thanks to the wranglers!!
[Image: kathboushh.jpg]
checkout the MS website pictures---MS Moonwalk 2010 Facebook Site

Edited by Kev Vader to fix URL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MS Moonlight Walk 2023 Duras 1 339 Sunday 29-Oct-2023, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Cre8tiv
  MS Moonlight Walk 202(0)1 Beanie 2 1,564 Wednesday 31-Mar-2021, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Cyclops
Troop Report MS Moonlight walk - Oct 21st 2016 Beanie 6 10,716 Tuesday 25-Oct-2016, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Imperial Drone