Greetings exalted ones from Toowoomba Qld.
Hi all. I’m Douglas from Toowoomba Qld.
Been a Star Wars fan for most of my life. And for quite some time I’ve wanted to create my own armor. 
After playing Star Wars Battlefront II, I’ve felt inspired to create a costume from Inferno Squad which I’m hoping to start very soon. 
One question I have is does the Garrison have any problems with the use of Anovos helmets?
Hope to meet you all and look forward to chatting with you all. 
Doug.
Welcome to the forum! It's certainly a good thing to see another potential Toowoomba trooper. While the CRL isn't quite live for the inferno squad just yet, the Anovos helmets certainly do look the goods. As long as you're prepared to wait ridiculously long times for your stuff
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Hi Doug,
Welcome to the forums! Great to see another Toowoomba face in here. The next event we are doing up here is the Christmas Wonderland in Queens Park. We will be there on the 9th, 10th, 16th and 17th, you are more than welcome to come and say hi and also help wrangle for us as it can get pretty crazy there so the more eyes we have the better.
Cheers,
Scott
The anovos helmet would be a great collectible, however (and I could be wrong), I don't think it will be approvalable as part of an Inferno Squad costume.  The main issue with it is that the Anovos is based on an Original trilogy TIE pilot helmet, but the Inferno squad uses a Rouge One style helmet, which has some significant differences (a major one is the size of the faceplate). 

But we are here to help, and depending on the Inferno Squad character you want to portray, you can look at both the Jolly Roger Squadron Detachment (Tie pilots) and the Spec Ops Detachment.  Which one will depend on exactly who you are looking at portraying. (Both will have relevant resources and advice available).
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
Thanks guys. Apologies for not replying sooner.

Imperial Drone: Yeah I’ve heard that there’s a bit of a wait for them, release is their spring next year so just depends on how long shipment is from then if I ordered one.

Scotty33: Thanks mate, I knew there were a few around. I’ll. Have to check my work roster out and let you know when I’m available.

MyKill: Yeah I can see where that will be problematic, might just be easier to make one then. I was looking at either doing either of the 3 characters but was leaning towards Del. Any help that anyone can provide would be great.
Hi Delta419,

Del is a great character. Within the 501st he is part of the Spec OPs detachment. I'd suggest you join the Spec Ops forum online and have a look at the current resources for Inferno Squad. There is a lot of current information and some great resources already available. Do your research as there are some potential pitfalls in rushing into buying armour - Mykill has alrady mentioned the Anovos helmet - it was quickly released as a nod to Inferno Squad but is clearly not marketed by Anovos as a Replica)

There are a couple of really good armour makers currently with products available and they are rolling out updates since the release of Battlefront 2. Its still early days for Inferno Squad costumes but you can make a start on whats currently in the market place.

I'm researching an Inferno Squad costume through the JRS detachment now so feel free to PM me and we can discuss current information and whats out there for you.
One Day I will be as cool as Slide!
[Image: DW2017.png][Image: OCC2017.jpg] [Image: SN17.png] 
[Image: DW2018.png] [Image: SN18.png]