Hello from Burpengary
Greetings from the Northside of Brisbane. I've been a massive Star wars fan for years and after meeting some members of the mighty red backback garrison in Feb 2015 at the Lawnton Mr Toys I knew this was something I had to be part of. They were an amazing group of people and you could tell how much they enjoyed being part of the redback garrison. I still have the photos I took with them. I was working on a Saturday with another guy from work when I saw 6 troopers standing outside Mr Toys. Being such a huge Star Wars fan and loving ANH Storm Troopers I made him pull over so I could meet them. I am really keen to build ANH storm trooper costume and become a fully fledged trooper with the 501st. I look forward working on my costume and meeting many of you.
Welcome to the forums
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Welcome to the forums.
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Hey and welcome! Nearly neighbours
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome to Forum!!
Your on a journey of a lifetime..
As for a Shinny or a Dirty.
Making your armour is a must.
You also need to bleed for it.
Trust me,wear gloves are a must.
Lol
Enjoy the journey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Welcome to the journey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the house of fun!
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
Welcome to the forum! You're just up the road from me, I'm at Kallangur.

If Shiny Whities are your bag then head on over to Whitearmor.net and sign up there. That's the detachment forum for everything Stormtrooper and should give you all the information you need including kit vendors and build info
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Welcome to the Redbacks!
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]
Thanks everyone. I have been head down researching my kit. I think i will go with the RS kit. From all accounts it has great feedback and seems to be quite eay to reach level 3 with this kit.
Welcome bud Smile
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018