Blue Room Cinebar -The Last Jedi Screening - Childhood Kidney Support
Troop Report 
Date: Sunday 17 December 2017

Venue: Blue Room Cinebar, Paddington.

Time: 6:00pm

Mission: To attend the screening of Ep VIII with proceeds going to Childhood Kidney Support Network.

Trooper Attendance:
Bam TK
Bikuchan ID
Dark Dora DZ
Nilrem TK
Teiwaz TB

Details: 

The event is best summed up by the thank you from the organiser. Thanks to the troopers who attended, it was a great little troop. 

Hi Stacey,

I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to you and the other 4 troopers for your time and efforts at the Blue Room Cinebar on Sun evening.

We raised almost $2000 for Childhood Kidney Support Network, and a huge chunk of that was because your presence gave such a big incentive to attend the pre-movie drinks that EVERY SINGLE ATTENDEE was there!!!  This gave us a perfect opportunity to sell FAR more raffle tickets than we otherwise would have been able to.  We've never been able to get such a big attendance at the pre-movie drinks before.

We will have another Star Wars Charity Night supporting CKSN in May when "Solo" is released and it would be absolutely amazing if we could again have some 501st troopers in attendance to help boost funds raised.

I'm so grateful and on behalf of all of the Kidney Kids please accept our very best wishes for an absolutely wonderful Christmas.

Kindest Regards,

Andrew Robertson

Charity Funds Raised: $2000 indirect as above.

Injuries / Malfunctions: Nil

Public Incidents: Nil

Mission Status: Complete Success

Photos: Imgur album here https://imgur.com/a/eDwFk

GCSN16 >> GCSN18  
DW2016 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18
BN15 >> SN18
Great outcome and good fun!
May the best day of the past be your worst day of tomorrow !
Nice work everyone.
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
====================================================================
Proud Redback Garrison member, Redback Alliance member and Tatooine Base CO
Fantastic work guys, very sorry to have missed this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am so glad I found you and didn't kill you.
Tusken 
B2B 
OCC18 (BARELY!)
Great work!
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Kidney Support Network Barefoot Bowls and BBQ Teiwaz 3 5,063 Wednesday 2-May-2018, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Dark Dora
Troop Report Children's Kidney Support Network Christmas Party Dark Dora 3 5,158 Wednesday 6-Dec-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Squid
Troop Report 4 Kidneys - Kidney Health Aust & Kidney Support Network Teiwaz 13 15,751 Tuesday 21-Mar-2017, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Bad Karma