Hi I'm new
I want to join the 501st Redback legion Everything I hear is great I have seen all the star wars movies
The force is strong with you a powerful Sith you will become therefore you should as Darth Vader
Welcome, you've made an excellent choice. Whereabouts are you and what costume are you looking at putting together?
[Image: DW2018.png]   [Image: SN18.png]

[Image: VZnMXmI.jpg]
Welcome! Smile
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
Wink Welcome Hi where about's are you located any idea what outfit you are thinking of doing loads of people here with tonnes of experience n would only be too pleased to help....and welcome to the redback forums
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
Where in QLD are you located, we have troopers all over this state.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome to the forum!
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Build Thread 
(Sunday 28-Jan-2018, 01:36 PM)Hydro Wrote:  Welcome! Smile

(Sunday 28-Jan-2018, 03:55 PM)pecklez Wrote:  Wink Welcome Hi where about's are you located any idea what outfit you are thinking of doing loads of people here with tonnes of experience n would only be too pleased to help....and welcome to the redback forums

I'm from Redcliffe
I want to be captain rex will you guys help me until I finish it I have a friend who wants to be fives
The force is strong with you a powerful Sith you will become therefore you should as Darth Vader
There are a couple of clones in Brisbane so I'm sure you'll find plenty of support on your journey. Start a WIP thread so we can follow along and share the excitement.

Do you have a timeframe in mind? June 23-24 is the final Star Wars weekend at Dreamworld and you don't want to miss that, whether your clone is finished or not.
[Image: DW2018.png]   [Image: SN18.png]

[Image: VZnMXmI.jpg]
I'm sure we have a few people willing to guide you in the right direction sadly clones ain't my thing as i would not know where to start to get the parts etc Smile but hang in there because we have a few clones in the garrison and im sure some may see your request for help!, and you can start from there Smile 

Best of luck with everything bud , in the mean time you should come to one of our events and help out the garrison?, and ask questions in person aswell as get to know everyone.
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
Phase two captain rex
Yay more clones look forward to seeing youre build cannot have enough clones i have a jango up4 approval be great to troop with you....good luck
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17