New Recruit from the Gold Coast
Hey everyone! 
After a few years of ums and ahs i have finally taken the plunge and joined up.
I think i want to be a rouge one stormtrooper. If anyone can point me in the right direction to where i can get some armour and a realistic build price that would be great. I have also joined FISD.
Welcome I will ask the 501st legion the boss

I will ask the head leader he could help me and you with the costume

Which trooper do you want to be?
The force is strong with you a powerful Sith you will become therefore you should as Darth Vader
You need to get your parts and go to or hold an armour party. Armour parties are where you can learn from others in building your armour.

FISD is the place you need to go to get all the information to get these parts for your stormtrooper. Ask questions and listen to the answers.

Welcome aboard.
(Tuesday 20-Feb-2018, 08:59 PM)Lord Vader Wrote:  Welcome I will ask the 501st legion the boss

I will ask the head leader he could help me and you with the costume

Which trooper do you want to be?

Im thinking a TK stormtrooper from rogue one.

(Tuesday 20-Feb-2018, 09:25 PM)APOK Wrote:  You need to get your parts and go to or hold an armour party. Armour parties are where you can learn from others in building your armour.

FISD is the place you need to go to get all the information to get these parts for your stormtrooper. Ask questions and listen to the answers.

Welcome aboard.

Thank you so much! I will definitely look into armour parties. I have already sent some messages to some people about getting a kit.
Welcome to the forums!
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Welcome to the forums. Research is your friend & ask lots of questions Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Hi Zeddy, just chimed in on your intro over on FISD, welcome to the Redback forums
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. 

I have been absoloutely consuming pages and pages of info over the last couple of days. I have now lined up a kit and cant wait to begin this crazy, rewarding process.

I am so amazed at how wonderful and welcoming this whole community is. I already had an idea of what kit i wanted before finally joining the forums as i have been lurking through the crls and considering this for about 6 years. But since joining i am blown away by the outpouring of welcoms and support.

Thank you all so much!
Hey Zeddy!!! Welcome to the forums. As Squad Leader for the Longfins, invite you to join us for the social night at NightQuarter on the 3rd of March where you can also discuss armouring with other members and meet a lot of us. Hope to see you there

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
[Image: 174598_105937692815114_903723_n.jpg]WOOF WOOF!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New recruit - Sunshine Coast danstanfield 11 567 Saturday 30-Dec-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: danstanfield
  New South Brisbane/Gold Coast DrHarry 10 3,077 Wednesday 8-Jun-2022, 04:11 PM
Last Post: DrHarry
  New (Phasma) recruit from the Gold Coast Darth Cooper 20 22,331 Tuesday 20-Feb-2018, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Lord Chad