hey guys im new to the garrison and am hopping to make it the the Dream world troop currently working on my first costume cant wait to get it approved.
Welcome to the forum & Garrison Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 160405-q3UIBsCIbCKA.jpg]
Welcome to the forum Smile
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Welcome, tell us what costume your doing.
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome. What costume are you working on?
[Image: DW2018.png]   [Image: SN18.png]

[Image: VZnMXmI.jpg]
Welcome to the Redback forums
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
I've finally converted you. Mwahaha.

You'll have to post up the pics of the Maul makeup for everyone else to see.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Be goodd to see
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
(Sunday 18-Mar-2018, 06:28 PM)Nighthawk Wrote:  Welcome. What costume are you working on?

darth maul atm

(Tuesday 20-Mar-2018, 08:08 PM)PhantomBlade Wrote:  I've finally converted you. Mwahaha.

You'll have to post up the pics of the Maul makeup for everyone else to see.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Did you spray it of hand drawn...mine i get sprsyed who made the robes by any chance...good luck big job but worth it.
That looks wicked! Well done....look forward to seeing the rest of the outfit
"I'm entering a contest to win a Ford Tippex. You have to say what Cornflakes mean to you in 10 words. So I said: Cornflakes. Cornflakes. Cornflakes, Cornflakes. Cornflakes, Cornflakes, Cornflakes, Cornflakes, Cornflakes"
Done by hand, and they're my old robes Kerrin. I couldn't pull the bald cap off so the costume now has a new owner.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
(Sunday 1-Apr-2018, 10:10 PM)PhantomBlade Wrote:  I couldn't pull the bald cap off so the costume now has a new owner.

Won't he need the bald cap? Have you been wearing it this whole time? I'm sure someone could help you with removing it  Hehehe
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
If u need a hand just pm me

Shame Michelle

Such a shame Michelle
(Friday 30-Mar-2018, 03:53 PM)pecklez Wrote:  Did you spray it of  hand drawn...mine i get sprsyed who made the robes by any chance...good luck big job but worth it.

its hand painted i did it myself in the mirror