Troop Report 
Date:

Saturday May 26, 2018

Venue:
Event Cinema's at Cairns Central

Time:
5pm for a 5.30pm to 6.30pm Troop

Mission:
To welcome patrons who are going to watch Solo A Star Wars Story, as well as promote the 501st in Cairns and to raise money for the local Cairns Hospital Foundation

Trooper Attendance:
TK - Dave Starr
TK - Daniel Spencer
Hot Trooper - Louise Walters
Imperial Officer - Anthony Horsford

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:
Imperial Officer - Anthony Horsford

Details:
We all arrived around 5pm and made our way to the change room facilities inside the Cinema's. We emerged as members of the Empire

It was a slow Saturday night with not many people attending any movie, let alone SOLO

The response to our call for donations to assist the local Hospital Foundation when photos were requested was quite good

One fan stuck around and was invited out to dinner with us. She could still end up becoming 501st, but I think she's really Rebel Scum as she likes to dreass up as Leia.

We went to Rattle n Hum on the Esplanade. Parmigiana's and cold drinks were enjoyed, along with good laughs. Anthony presented me with my first 501st coin

Charity Funds Raised:
$46.20

Injuries / Malfunctions:
None that were reported

Public Incidents:
No public incidents took place

Mission Status:
Great success!! I like

Photos:
Well done on your 1st troop report , and welcome back as a full member. I had a great time and was a nice weekend away
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
nice work Venom Squad
Well done troopers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Excellent work from way up north. Great job.
Nice one guys good work as always!
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]
Welcome back and I think this was the first Offical Venom Sqd Troop.
Had great weekend and hopefully this was the first of many troops up your way.

Great troop report
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Great 1st troop report. Welcome to The Venom Squad..... just noticed you called me 'hot trooper' Peace Peace Had a very cool weekend in Cairns.
"Purple alert! Purple alert!"  What`s a purple alert?" "Well, it`s not as bad as a red alert, but a bit worse than a blue alert... sort of a mauve alert."
Great work
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
(Wednesday 6-Jun-2018, 05:05 PM)Red Empress Wrote:  Great 1st troop report. Welcome to The Venom Squad..... just noticed you called me 'hot trooper' Peace Peace Had a very cool weekend in Cairns.

Hahaha.. woops!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Tros Event cinema Chermside Midnight launch Sly 1 2,814 Friday 3-Jan-2020, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Cyclops
Troop Report Toowoomba Hospital Foundation – Teddy Bear’s picnic Bolt_2112 6 4,949 Tuesday 11-Jun-2019, 06:46 AM
Last Post: DannytheBlue
  Hospital Heroes Ball - Gold Coast Hospital Foundation Darth Cooper 7 7,201 Thursday 23-Aug-2018, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Ktty