Kilcoy Show 2019
Troop Report 
Date: Saturday 6th April 2019

Venue: Kilcoy Showgrounds

Time: 10:00am-3:00pm

Mission: To attend the Kilcoy Show and fundraise for the QCWA Public Rural Crisis Fund.  

Trooper Attendance:
RBG:
Baytrooper TS
Bikuchan 
BigDub TI
Dark Dora TI
Kattak BH
Kelz ID
Redpaint TB
Teiwaz TB

GA:
Charlotte CTI4322
Georgia CID0615
Liam CTB 1276
Megan CREY 1273

Support Crew: QBShan, Duras

Details: This was our second trip to Kilcoy Show after a successful troop in 2017. The show committee had a better idea what to expect from us, so we were well introduced by the MC, and included in the opening ceremony. 

We had the option of putting a backdrop up but we were better off doing the roving patrols. A static display would be a good wet weather option for future shows, but that wasn't needed on this occasion. We did deploy the flags for a bit of colour.

There was no grand parade this year, so we did roving patrols throughout the day. The crowd was small but friendly. As we saw last time the response from country peope is generally hesitant at first, but with a friendly "good morning" and a handshake the ice is easily broken. And kids are kids, when they are always happy to see troopers.  

A broken snap left Duras' TK out of action, but he and QBShan did a great job wrangling and taking photos. 

The charity of the day was the QCWA Public Rural Crisis Fund. They provide support to needy rural families during times of floods, drought, fire, or any type of crisis. With the recent bushfires and floods the charity didn't need any explaining and the locals were happy we were supporting a rural charity.  

Kilcoy Show also had a group of visiting officials from other shows, and they were keen to talk to us. The feedback from them was very positive, and hopefully they will put in requests for us to troop at their shows.  

Thank you everyone for the long drives to get there, and for your enthusiasm during the day. A special thanks to the four GA troopers. They were a big help getting photos with little kids and they worked hard all day.  Doppeldaumen1

Charity Funds Raised:  $687.90 for QCWA Public Rural Crisis Fund.
Includes $501 from the Kilcoy PA&I Society.

Injuries / Malfunctions: Nil

Public Incidents: Nil

Mission Status: Complete Success.

Photos: Imgur Album here: https://imgur.com/a/deHanBg

[Image: Mjbiauz.jpg]
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Congratulations, nice work again .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Well done everyone
Great Works troopers
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
Nice one guys, looks like a fun troop!
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]
Awesome work troopers.
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Such a great troop! And so happy to have been able to troop with my daughter!
Peace FNG Peace
I enjoyed the combat archery
DW2013 to DW2018
(Tuesday 9-Apr-2019, 09:10 PM)Duras Wrote:  I enjoyed the combat archery

I did not. ?
Peace FNG Peace
well done peeps
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
A fun little troop again. Glad I attended.
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
A very fun day. Before we departed i spent way too long looking at the show chickens.
DW2017 Tie OCC2017
[Image: xkUIaO4.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Kilcoy Show 08 May 2021 Teiwaz 4 2,178 Friday 21-May-2021, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Kelz
Troop Report Kilcoy Show 2017 Teiwaz 12 15,563 Saturday 13-May-2017, 10:10 PM
Last Post: MyKill