Hey there, heard you had cookies....
Hey there,

Some of you may already know me as that Rebel Scum who steals Death Star plans....

If you don't- Hi I'm Sarah aka Star Scribe,  Jyn Erso for RL Tatooine Base (approved back in January) and Docking Bay 94 Detachment.

Looking to have a dual membership by joining 501st (since quite a few have asked me already  Hehehe ). Atm I'm  leaning towards my favourite SW comics character, Dr Aphra. It's all in research phase atm, so will be working on it properly after I return from an overseas trip in a few weeks (no, not Galaxy's Edge lol but Star Tours will be involved). 

So yes, any help/advice is appreciated and please say hi if you see me on troop too! 
Nice to see you over on the Dark Side! Unfortunately, due to budget restrictions owing to the destruction of two sequential weapons platforms, cookies will have to be supplied by the troopers and will no longer be supplied bythe Empire
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
(Monday 6-May-2019, 06:45 PM)Imperial Drone Wrote:  Nice to see you over on the Dark Side! Unfortunately, due to budget restrictions owing to the destruction of two sequential weapons platforms, cookies will have to be supplied by the troopers and will no longer be supplied bythe Empire

Haha thanks for the welcome, Drone! Lucky I know how to bake a batch!
Yay!! Another Rebel Spy for me to team up with!!! ;p

There was another member who is doing a Dr Aphra, she moved to South Australia so she is now in ... Ryloth Base ... I think I got the right one. Anyways she still visits our forums occasionally. If you swing her a pm she might be able to help you out with some pieces, her forum name is Catsa.
(Wednesday 29-May-2019, 08:10 AM)Ashlyn_Dubreas Wrote:  Yay!! Another Rebel Spy for me to team up with!!! ;p

There was another member who is doing a Dr Aphra, she moved to South Australia so she is now in ... Ryloth Base ... I think I got the right one. Anyways she still visits our forums occasionally. If you swing her a pm she might be able to help you out with some pieces, her forum name is Catsa.

Thanks, I'll look her up when the time comes. I'm about to head off on my trip shortly. Tbh, though my Rebel Scum heart really still wants to do another RL costume lol. Maybe in time, I'll care about doing Aphra more.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where are the cookies? ponchomon 63 73,765 Wednesday 17-Aug-2016, 07:16 PM
Last Post: ponchomon
  Where's my cookies?? MissMiz 30 47,484 Monday 23-Jan-2012, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Buzzard