Bowling 4 Kidneys Barefoot Bowls
Troop Report 
Date: Sunday 11 August 2019

Venue: Bramble Bay Bowls Club.

Time: 11:00am-1:00pm

Mission: To attend the barefoot bowls and BBQ.

Trooper Attendance:
Redback Garrison:
Bikuchan SL
Blue IG
Dark Dora DZ
Imperial Drone IG
Kaladan IS
Kattak BH
Kelz ID
MyKill TI
Redpaint TB
Teiwaz TB

Tatooine Base:
Ashlyn_Dubreas TLJ Battle Rey

Geonosis School:
Charlotte CTI 4322
Megan CTB 1273
Skye CID 4528

Details: This was our third troop at this event and was very similar to last year. The organisers setting up raffles, auctions, and a sausage sizzle. We had our flags and Wanted Poster up again for photos, next to a table with trading cards, 501st and Kidney Health flyers. This year the weather was great and we had troopers strip the boots off and participate in the barefoot bowls. The crowd was smaller this year but friendly and appreciative.

Thanks from the event organiser: I would like to express heartfelt thanks to you and the 501st Redback Garrison for supporting the Bowling 4 Kidneys Day held at the Bramble Bay Bowls Club on Sunday the 11th of August. This was the 3rd time we have held the event and the 3rd time your team have participated. The local community are always keen to have their photos taken with your team. Thank you on behalf of 4 Kidneys and the Kidney Support Network.

This was the first troop for our granddaughter Skye, the Geonosis School's latest Shell Shocker. She was very excited about the whole thing had a lot of fun perfecting her "pose" (who can tell where kids pick up these things). Skye brought her own fan club along, with parents, siblings and her other grandparents in tow. Her younger brother Tyson donned his Vader and photobombed every photo he could. I expect we'll see Tyson on the GA roster before long.

Thanks troopers and wranglers, especially the GA for welcoming Skye. 

Charity Funds Raised: N/A 

Injuries / Malfunctions: Nil

Public Incidents: Nil

Mission Status: Success

Photo: Imgur album here: https://imgur.com/a/FlWuOmp

[Image: PgZDvWL.jpg]
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Great work guys
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
Nice work guys!
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]
This was a fun troop as always and very memorable. First troop with the granddaughter.
GCSN16 >> GCSN18  
DW2016 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18
BN15 >> SN18

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Kidney Support Network Barefoot Bowls and BBQ Teiwaz 3 5,063 Wednesday 2-May-2018, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Dark Dora
Troop Report Wynnum Wonders Barefoot Bowls muppet 8 13,691 Tuesday 23-Jul-2013, 05:46 PM
Last Post: scope
Troop Report Kingpin Bowling Townsville Give me 5 for Kids Fundraiser seantrooper 3 10,303 Thursday 27-Jun-2013, 03:20 PM
Last Post: seantrooper