Bridge to Brisbane 2019
Troop Report 
Date: Sunday 25th August 2019

Venue: Southbank Brisbane and the CBD

Time: 5am to 11am

Mission: To once again hit the streets of Brisbane and show the lycra wearing set that you aren't trying unless you wear hard armour for a 10km run.

Trooper Attendance:

Apok - TD 3409
Bigmac - TK 7384
MyKill - TI 20552

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:

Nil

Details: This was the 11th time on a row for Apok and Bigmac to done their armour and hit the streets of Brisbane to do a 10km walk yet again.  Their new amigo MyKill was on his 3rd in armour and 4th time doing the event.  These 3 idiots....I mean amigos  once again showed the rest of the field how to actually do this event.  No cross fit wear for these guys.  Go hard armour or go home.

Once again these guys helped inspire many other competitors to go that little harder in this event.  Let's be honest, if you get passed by a Stormtrooper then you need to get fitter.

These guys were a little hamstrung this year with MyKill.  He had just gotten out of  his moon boot the day before and hit the mosh pit at a death metal concert the night before, so let's just say his foot was not up to speed for this event.  This did not stop the big fella though and he ploughed through to the 10km...…..but he did screw up a really good time we were setting.  we ended up finishing around about 1 hour 49 mins.  Still ok, but not our best.

Charity Funds Raised: $100.  We really need to get better at spruiking this event.  Although we do mainly do it for fun.

Injuries / Malfunctions: MyKills foot plagued him the whole way.  The usual armour bites as well.

Public Incidents: Nil

Mission Status: Complete success.
Sorry I missed it, I'll be there next year.
You better be mate. That will be yours, mine and Bigmacs 12th B2B all at the same time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report 2019 Special Children's Christmas Party - Brisbane Cre8tiv 1 2,597 Tuesday 31-Dec-2019, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Cyclops
Troop Report Brisbane Supanova 2019 Squid 7 5,438 Thursday 21-Nov-2019, 05:25 PM
Last Post: RedaV
Troop Report Bridge to Brisbane 2018 APOK 3 4,213 Thursday 18-Oct-2018, 09:14 PM
Last Post: pecklez