Troop Report - Royal Children's Hospital Christmas Party
Date: Friday 10th December 2010

Venue: Royal Children's Hospital

Time: 2pm - 5pm

Mission: Bring happiness and smiles to the patients and staff of the Royal Children's Hospital.

Trooper Attendance:

Rebels:
Super_Trooper
Hopfot

Imperials:
TheWolf
Phantom
Redpaint
Doc

Support Crew:

Hospital Staff members

Detail:

Arriving at the hospital the troopers were lead to the change rooms to armour up and jedi geared-up in their robes. The change room was shared with 2 other characters.
[Image: PC100016.jpg]

A stalemate between Rebels and Imperials was obvious as this was a day to bring smiles to the faces of the young patiences of the Hospital. Collaterial smiles and fits of laughter from the staff were also deemed acceptable.
[Image: PC100009.jpg]

Once all were ready to move out we parted ways from Batman and Supergirl and begun our movements throught the wards. Was good too see that many of the wards were somewhat empty as many of the kids could be outside for the christmas celebrations. We made one young padawan's day by leaving him with our autographs (TKIDs for the troopers).

As moving through the wards the Jedi decided to practice the Jedi Mind trick, proving once again just how weak minded Imperials are. As primitive tracking devices were attached. Hehehe
[Image: PC100037.jpg]

Nearing the end of the Wards Patrol. One young padawan got a treat of the imperial march playing on Redpaints phone just as the troopers moved into the room.

After a couple of hours and visiting the wards, the troopers made there way back to the change room, along the way running into a Mini Mouse and Jafa (not the Stargate kind).
[Image: PC100041.jpg][Image: PC100042.jpg]

Nearing the end of the day Jedi Ray had to leave early to fly to another system. And redpaint claimed he had be elsewhere, but ended up sticking around.

After a short break the remaining troopers and sole jedi moved outside to the Christmas party. Where a many more photos were taken.

Upon the final return to the change room and return to civilian clothing. The troopers were allowed a preview of Supergirls Silkspectra costume. And a nice costume it was. Eyebrows

Injuries:

None

Malfunctions:

Phantom's Left shoulder strap was discovered to have been torn whilst armouring-up.
TheWolf and Phantoms shoulder were in constent need of Jedi assisstance to fix reattach there shoulderstraps.

Public Incidents:

None

Mission Status:

Many happy faces on hospital occupants faces.

Photos:

Doc's Photo Bucket.
ohhh yes... i know her (supergirl) really well. pm me evidents please.

you know B105 was there in the morning handing over $402,000 they raised from the Christmas Appeal
Well done btw!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
great work people
Awesome work troopers Doppeldaumen1
Brilliant !!! Congrats to all involved. Great report hoppy.
TK-TEX
FOR THE EMPIRE !

"You don't know what the world looks like until you put a helmet on"
Rick Stafford....Heart of an Empire
It was a real fun troop to do.

One little girl was really taken with us and got such a thrill out of seeing us. Makes me glad to be able to do these sort of troops and see that excitment.

ps. Supergirl is also Harlequin(i think that's right) from Batman.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
(Monday 20-Dec-2010, 08:19 PM)redpaint Wrote:  It was a real fun troop to do.

One little girl was really taken with us and got such a thrill out of seeing us. Makes me glad to be able to do these sort of troops and see that excitment.

ps. Supergirl is also Harlequin(i think that's right) from Batman.

Yeah she does an Arkham Asylum Harley. Beanie knows who she is. Eyebrows

What touched my heart the most was the little boy with his boxing glove. Sad Smile
Yep was a fun afternoon and great to see all the smiling faces!!!!
DW2011CVICVII
Thanks to all the troopers who supported this troop, and a special thanks to hoppy for the troop report ...

That minnie mouse sure was a hottie ...
Well done guys! Kids would of enjoyed themselves.
I've seen Supergirl/Harley Quinn at Supanova before too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Queensland Children's Hospital visit - Feb 2024 Donut 2 165 Friday 22-Mar-2024, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Rebelrach
Troop Report Special Children's Christmas Party - Townsville 2023 DShrike 4 420 Monday 11-Dec-2023, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Teiwaz
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 388 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm