Hey all
Ahoy hoy,

I'm an art student living down south at the moment, planning to move the family up to Brissie sometime in the next few years. I'm pretty keen on the whole FX prop fabrication thing but I haven't got the room where I am, so I've got a stack of projects planned for when I get up north and get a decent workshop set up (fingers crossed). I'd like to start with a nice, "cheap" TK setup and pimp it out, and eventually move on to scratch building. So for now I'm just here to do a little research, although once we move I'll definitely be signing up since the whole 501st thing is so damn groovy. Not to mention a good excuse to dress up like a bad guy and collect awesome geeky toys. Smile
Hi Bunny and welcome!
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Welcome Bunny
Welcome aboard mate Smile
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Welcome to the Redbacks
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome aboard there bunny, glad to see another southerner moving up north. Once your up here come along to one of our armour parties and introduce yourself, even get a hand with your build.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
you don't need to be a 501st memeber to collect geeky toys Smile welcome to the Redbacks.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Welcome to the forums!

(Friday 4-Feb-2011, 02:35 PM)Bunny Wrote:  "cheap" TK

I do believe that is a contradiction of terms Hehehe
-----------------------------
DW2012
~ Because overkill is never enough ~

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
- Photographer (Canon EOS 7D)
- Paramedic (NSW Ambulance)
Thanks everyone.

(Friday 4-Feb-2011, 05:00 PM)Deltorn Wrote:  Welcome aboard there bunny, glad to see another southerner moving up north. Once your up here come along to one of our armour parties and introduce yourself, even get a hand with your build.

Sounds like a fine plan, thanks Deltorn.

(Friday 4-Feb-2011, 08:00 PM)Jimcricket Wrote:  you don't need to be a 501st memeber to collect geeky toys Smile welcome to the Redbacks.

Tell me about it, I'll have to choose between culling back my collection or leaving behind my firstborn... hmm, speaking of which...

(Saturday 5-Feb-2011, 11:49 AM)kieran Wrote:  I do believe that is a contradiction of terms Hehehe

I wonder which will make more on eBay, old toys or the baby? Smile

welcome mate!