Hi there! I'm new & shiney!
Hi everyone!

I ran into you guys at Supanova in Brisbane (I was running around as Indiana Jones) and I'm interested in joining. I corresponded with Moxxxie via email last month and she pointed me this way. So, finally, here I am, looking to meet up some time and begin a new life as a trooper!

Cheers!

Aaron.
Hey aza (oh no how there are to aza's lol)

Welcome to the forums, Do you have an idea on what you want to go for
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
welcome aboard aza, Have a look around and ask plenty of questions if you get stuck.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
I want to start with a TK and go from there.
Tk is good to start with. There a couple of Armor parties coming up. These are great to see whats what and how it goes, and also a great way to get to know people.

There is Jaggereds which is next weekend (28th) http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=2214

And Hopfots (aka Hoppy or Hop) which is in July sometime http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=2286

Give Muppet a Pm and he can give you a list of Tk sellers :P
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Hi there aza, most troopers start off with a tk, a good way to "learn the ropes" and to be involved. Plenty of people here who can help you out and point you in the right direction.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
From one newbie to another, Welcome.
Hey there Az, welcome aboard!

I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome Aaron
Plenty of troopers here, eager to help you out.
2 aza's yea this won't get confusing. welcome mate. have alook around at what some of the other recruits are building. mite give you an idea on what sort of TK suit you want to buy. most important have fun, your first build is the best one.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Wow, I can't believe the speedy responses! Thanks guys!

I might be able to make that Gold Coast party as the wife and I are staying on the coast that weekend for our 18th wedding anniversary. The evening is already booked but the day is open.... I'll see if I can sweet talk her.

July I will absolutely be there.

Hi DP, how's it going?

Hi Moxxxie!

Hi Muppet! I'm told you are the one I seek!

Hi JC, if it helps, I'm sure the other aza will change his name Wink
Hi Aza welcome along to the forums...ask heaps of questions before you fork out your hard earned $$$$.
If you want a local TK MouldMan is the man...PM him a few people here have his armour
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hi Aza1701 welcome to the forums
Economical Assault Trooper
G'days mate, Welcome to RBG. I think I will call you Az and keep our other one as Azza. Wink
Sir is good, too... Hehehe