Soon to Arrive!
Hey All,

Been raising a secret new army of TK's in my spare time Smile

So...in the following weeks, expect to see Ash, Luke, Chris, Adam and Kim all join the ranks with full suits of TK armour (yep, I've started my own Kamino workshop!)

We also have a potential 2 others who want to get armoured up (all mates who were chatting to me over AUSCON weekend)

Gotta keep myself busy in between organising AUSCON II in October!
"Rumours and slander are the currency of narrow minded fools, yet truth, though often unpalatable, is the greatest reward known to man"
Hope they are all GC boys Goose me old china!!!! Man we are going to be 100 strong as Garrison before the year is out!!
Yeah Chris told me he was joining.
Great news! Keep them coming Goose.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
gold coast squad is on its way then.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
I wonder what our GC name will be
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
I think that your self appointed leaders Apok and Mouldman have already chosen Hehehe

ps. not to say that Apok and Mouldman shouldn't be leaders of GC squad, cause i think they should be. (plus I was in jest of interview apok did earlier this year. :P
Lol, I wanna know. I dont care who the leaders are lol :D
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Way to go Mark!!
I have to ask though. just how did you end up turning Chris over. I had been trying for a while with him.
There might also be a certain rebel that might be going incognito in a tk in the comming months. So possible plus 1 for the gold coast
Well done Mark...what a recruiter
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
(Tuesday 24-May-2011, 04:34 PM)hopfot Wrote:  I think that your self appointed leaders Apok and Mouldman have already chosen Hehehe

haha Hoppy.

Hey! If it'd taken you going on 4 years of lobbying for a GC squad we'd expect alittle bold thinking too lol.

Go Goose the mighty recruiter!
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
No name has been chosen and a vote for the GC Squad leader will be taken. Appreciate the vote of confidence there though Hoppy haha. I think we have about 14 troopers down here before Goose gets his mates on board.
yeah if i can commission a TK off someone im defs gonna be reppin' the GC