Phoenix Rising
Greetings, Redback Garrison!

My name is Luke. I met many good members of the mighty 501st today at AUSCON and was instructed... (or was it coerced...? Cheeky) to join the forums as soon as I was home. Well, here I am.

I had the monumental privelidge of being trusted to wear Goose/Mark's TK suit to wear around AUSCON and even had some photo sessions in the 501st booth when no other troopers were available. It was an immense honour and pleasure at the same time. I met many of you and forget names but was pleased to meet the group.

I have been under Goose's guidance which led to the process of assembling a TK suit. Apok/Adam and I had a suspicious car park meeting at Dreamworld which took me over two hours to drive to (I live 40 minutes car-ride further than the Sunshine Coast in the direction away from Brisbane) in which I obtained the armour needed. Real life has put a few setbacks on finishing the armour, but some clear time is ahead and I hope to be finished soon.

I was first 'exposed' to the 501st at the first AUSCON and was thoroughly impressed with your mission and the reasons the 501st does what it does and who they do it for. I wanted to become a part of that and contribute to the cause.

I'm very glad to be in the process of joining the 501st. DancingTK

Phoenix/Luke.
Hi and welcome to the best garrison in the whole galaxy..
Glad to have you aboard.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Gday Luke good to see you made it on to the forums. Hopefully we will see you suited up at Supanova.
Glad to see you here! Its always good to have another trooper from the north! I went to school in Nambour, and still call the Sunshine Coast home!

You did well today - being a TK is so much fun!

I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Good to see you along here mate, look forward to trooping with ya in the future Smile
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Glad to see you made it.

Welcome aboard.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Gday Luke,

Good to see you made it on to the forums. now time to see some pics of what you have done so far :P
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Hey Luke. Glad to see you made the final plunge of signing up Smile

You did really well in the TK on the weekend...lots of fun isn't it Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hi Luke glad to see you made it here.

Rick
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Aw, thanks Team, I didn't even have to try very much, it was just too much fun. Notworthy

---

I'm currently working on the torso of my armour.

Here is a progress shot of it with all the gadgets sitting under the helmet.

I hope you like it so far, but I'm still not sure it will pass the accuracy test... Cheeky

[Image: IMAG0677.jpg]

^Ha!

Welcome to the boards mate Smile
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
lol Smile all you need now is to find 3 reference pics and you will have the 501st first Washingmachine Trooper. Hehehe
Aren't you a little square for a Stormtrooper?
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
Nice to see you joined up mate. i remember having a chat with you on the sat arvo, good to see your almost done.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested.