Recluse Forces Film Shoot Pt l
Troop Report 
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Thanks for the mention mate :P Looks like awesome fun. Can't wait to see the film. (P.S Thanks again for the lift Cav).
And much more filming to go. :P
Was fun guys, apart from a little sunburn was a good day.
Thanks to our trusty wranglers, who took the pictures for us.
spoiler alert, spoiler alert

Some of my best acting Rolleyes [Image: P1030241.jpg]
(Monday 19-Dec-2011, 05:31 AM)muppet Wrote:  Was fun guys, apart from a little sunburn was a good day.
Had a great time...yeah didn't realise the sunburn till I got home. But the show must go on. Mitchell is still talking about his little cameo and that troppers cant shoot for bantha poo
Cav your ex got a work out yesterday Wink
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
She does everyday phantom!

Report continues...
As all imperial Forces know the key to survival is to avoid all potential traps. So without any regard to our own safety, or that of our footwear we trekked off through the swamp (no where near the rebel (cough, scum!) Trap disguised as a 'track/path). Finding our way through the high grasses in armour proved rather entertaining. With the wide leg swinging making us resemble the finals of the Oxford/Cambridge boot race. At one stage we thought we had lost Hoppy down a deep puddle (Yayyy, sshhhhh .. ooohhhhh) but he had just taken off his helmet and rest it on a clump of tall grasses....when you can rest your helmet on grass and still pick it up easily you know its tall.
Next followed some Sandtrooper boys getting some cameo action filmed. YEAH DIRTY BOYS! And after numerous takes we moved along, moved along to the last location.

Report continues...
As all imperial Forces know the key to survival is to avoid all potential traps. So without any regard to our own safety, or that of our footwear we trekked off through the swamp (no where near the rebel (cough, scum!) Trap disguised as a 'track/path). Finding our way through the high grasses in armour proved rather entertaining. With the wide leg swinging making us resemble the finals of the Oxford/Cambridge boot race. At one stage we thought we had lost Hoppy down a deep puddle (Yayyy, sshhhhh .. ooohhhhh) but he had just taken off his helmet and rest it on a clump of tall grasses....when you can rest your helmet on grass and still pick it up easily you know its tall.
Next followed some Sandtrooper boys getting some cameo action filmed. YEAH DIRTY BOYS! And after numerous takes we moved along, moved along to the last site

SPOILER ALERT
[/quote]

It was at this time that the magnificent talents of Muppet were once again brought to the fore (which reminds me, I need to give you my approval photos...lol), and he was given his greatest dramatic role of his career.

It was such a moving portrail that Hoppy attempted to emulate it, people were to shower flowers upon him. And it was if a golden rain..... Never mind...

About this time the bulk of us were wrapped for the day and headed back to the vehicles...
Once again the magnificent DIRTY BOYS were called upon for some additional scenes.
Hopfot then demonstrated his skills of pathfindery, and skipped off into the brush, appearing a shorttime later back at the second filming spot.
Maybe that sensible track was actually just that after all.
On return to our assembly area and in need of a change of clothes, a collective cry began...as if millions of souls cried out... " Oh no, the wrangler has our keys....".... After a short wait (hoppy break?) The rest of the team emerged and all was good with the world again.
After a quick chat with the director it appears as though there will be additional filming in march 2012, TDs! And after that time, when production is finished he may look at a promotional charity screening .....

The day then concluded with lots of wiping down of armour and drinking of water...
Injuries: some really nice armour bites on JAG (all those running retakes) as well as others... And some late emerging sunburnt faces (although Redav did bring his own)
Money Raised.. A Directorial promise to provide a percentage of money raised to our preferred charity at a later time. No reciept obtained.

Hoppy emulating....(below)

(Monday 19-Dec-2011, 05:31 AM)muppet Wrote:  Was fun guys, apart from a little sunburn was a good day.
Had a great time...yeah didn't realise the sunburn till I got home.[/quote]

I got an officers cap sunburn top of the head and to just below the eyes are fine, the rest needed sunscreen. Should we blame Hoppy or the wrangler for this oversight?
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Was the wranglers first troop. I got barbequed. Got the backs of my legs up to my shorts burnt back of my neck(have a tan line from my chains) didn't realise my face was burnt till I went to shave this morning for work (Was a painfull shave this morn)& forearms. Next time hopefully I'll have my TD done. So mite not get as burnt. All in all though really enjoyed the daySmile
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie.

Learn from your past, live for the moment, pray for a future!

:TD: :GCSN12: :TD: DW2012 :TD:
a TK's worst nightmare, I've falling down and I can't get back up Smile

How are B.G's Mick ? ha ha (looking at hot chicks through the lenses of my mask)Lol

scope
Jason
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Photobucket updated with the pics Mitchell took

BN14GCSN15
@Jason, hahaha yeah BG are good!
Hop just pulled his thighs off and did the get up himself!
WHERE'S THE LINK PHANTOM?

Great to see you all there & no sunburn for me Doppeldaumen1

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Her are the pics Mitch took...they are in the RBG photobucket account
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...m%20Shoot/

BN14GCSN15
(Monday 19-Dec-2011, 11:46 PM)Jaggered Wrote:  Great to see you all there & no sunburn for me Doppeldaumen1

jAG

Yeah, you were the only one of us smart enough to keep your helmet on most of the time.
@Jag... Dude the only reason you didn't get burnt was because you were being such a media tart! You spent more time being filmed than Hoppy tried to be!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Star Wars Recluse Forces Short Film APOK 8 16,373 Thursday 27-Jan-2011, 09:43 PM
Last Post: APOK