Troop Report 
Date: 5/2/2012

Venue:Townsville Entertainment Center

Time: 5:00pm - 6:30pm

Mission:Promote Episode 1 3D for Reading Cinemas

Trooper Attendance:Vepariga,Muppet,NQdude,Jaster

Guest Trooper Attendance:Seantrooper,NQdude's son as Jawa

Support Crew:Shepherds Pie,MissMiz

Detail:Troopers shuttles arrived on location at 5pm ready to maintain order, presance and promote the 3D release of Episode 1 at the Townsville Crocs vs ADL 36ers Basketball game. Once all where assembled we moved into the venue and removed our civilan disguises and armoured up ready for duty.
Upon starting our patrol towards the Entrance doors the game goers where alittle stunned and confused,before realizing we were the venues security before tip-off.Once we took up positions,troopers maintained order and posed for photographs with the civilans of the empire.

After most attendee's to the game had entered the stadium we recivied orders to maintain our presance and patrol the 2nd level of the stadium. tackling the stairs and entering the arena,the crowd was once again pleased to see us and gave the troopers a well recivied response. As we walked around many of us gave the seated younglings hi-fives and posing for quick photos,displaying the Empires gratitude for well mannered civilans. As the mission drew to a close we left the 2nd level satisfied that everyone inside was thourghly entertained and happy. We returned to our change area and re-assumed our civilian guise with a smile for a great mission success.

Charity Funds Raised:nil

Injuries:nil

Malfunctions: Jasters Left upper arm armour split a few times,but nothing major. Otherwise flawless.

Public Incidents:All attendees were great,no incidents.

Mission Status: Success and thanks to Seantroopers dad Kevin for taking excellent photos.

Photos: [Image: _MG_2345.jpg]
[Image: _MG_2448.jpg]
[Image: _MG_2430.jpg]

[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Wasnt sure what to expect from the crowd, but we were well received.

Plenty of photos were taken. The photographer from the local paper took a few as well, and fingers crossed, we make it to print.

Big thanks to all the wranglers, there was a lot of stairs to tackle, and they looked after us troopers very well.

Definately one of my favourites troops to date to have taken part in.

Thanks Shane for organising it.

That's awesome! Being in a stadium must have been a very awesome experience. Well done, Troopers/Wranglers/Support! Doppeldaumen1
when i read crocs, i thought ohh ok some crocs at some zoo... but i had NO IDEA IT WAS THOSE TYPES OF CROCS... DAMN!!!!!!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Well done guys. You look great.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
Excellent stuff guys...well done
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Good Job
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Good job on the report Vep, and well done to all those involved.
Yeah my stupid velcro came unstuck and my calf must have twisted as we came up the stairs.
Ah well all in all a very good troop.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Well done guys, the pics are great :D
Good report Dan and great troop Jaster
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Nice job!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Rockhampton Phantom Menace 3D Promotion 4/2/2012 Angelman 17 29,105 Monday 6-Feb-2012, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Nerf