greetings from the ville
hello everyone my name is tim aka (gizmo) I'm looking to join the ranks of the mighty imperial 501st, I've been interested in star wars since i was about 3yo so I'm really looking forward to joining you.
Welcome to the Redbacks Tim.

Tell us a bit about yourself. What costume are you interested in?
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
yeah mate... i take it as ville is from Townsville? if so welcome aboard these a few of the 501st up there already, which im sure you have meet.

anyways have a look around the 501st and the forums and see whats out there as to costumes.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Hey there Gizmo!
Welcome to the Redback Garrison!

Glad to have you aboard! We've got a huge amount of support growing in Townsville, so I'm sure you'll find your local troopers more than willing to show you their armour - and possibly try and influence your costume decision!

Whatever you decide on, ask loads of questions!

For what it's worth, I'm TK all the way!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome Tim
hi mate welcome to the RBG dont be shy ask questions

and if u free tonight come to Event Cinemas and come and see us trooping from about 11 pm
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
G'day Tim, like NQDude says if you're free tonight drop in and say g'day, or you can catch us at Reading Cinemas tomorrow at around 6ish.
Hope to see you soon.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome to the mighty Redbacks TIM!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Welcome to the redbacks
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the forums Tim.
Welcome to the Redbacks Tim! We have a lot of fine troopers patrolling FNQ and we're always looking to swell the ranks with those eager to die in the service of the Empire!
hmmm stuff about myself hey... well I'm from townsville, i'm 20yo i'm part of the jcu (university) anime and gaming club (somag) even tho i don't go to the uni, i'm a grunt by trade (infantry 2RAR second to none) with a knack for computers and electronics i like all things gaming and anime related and just nerdy stuff in general i'm hoping to start off as a TK and we'll see how things progress
Welcome aboard Tim. Good luck with the TK mate. If you got any questions along the way just sing out we are all more than welcome to help you along.
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Well you're in good company here mate, I'm ex-2RAR, got out May 2010 and so is Badtourist9, which by his name you could guess he's ex-CCoy. :P
I'm going to have an AP (armour party) in the next few weeks, you should come along and meet everyone and see what you're in for.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome to the Redback Gizmo, I always like to hear of new troopers having electronic skills, and knowing how to parade Notworthy . Both great abilities which you will have plenty of oportunities to put to "recreational" use. Jig
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbieness from the Ville Shepherds Pie 40 75,876 Thursday 18-Nov-2010, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Deltorn