Hoyts 3D Phantom Menace Launch - Sunnybank Friday
Date: 10/2/12

Venue: Hoyts 3D Phantom Menace Launch - Sunnybank

Time: 6-9.30pm

Mission: To enhance the experience of the imperial citizens going to see The Phantom Menace.

Trooper Attendance: Draco

Guest Trooper Attendance: Tirilia, Hopfot, The Wolf, Beanie & Sithprincess.

Support Crew: Cutter, Sniper

Detail: Mayday mayday, this is TK2562 I have been separated from my unit and am under attack.

After arriving at the Sunnybank cinema at 5.10pm I was approached by three Rebel infiltrators disguised as imperial citizens. I moved to a secure location to put on my battle armour. At this time the three infiltrators were joined by two more and then revealed themselves to be Rebel scum. I found myself immediately under attack by three Jedi, a fishy character wearing an admirals rank (unlikely) and a woman by the name of Amidala, claiming to be a queen no less.

I spent the next three and a half hours battling the Rebel assault. The fighting was intense, I suffered many bombing attacks from one hairy Jedi in particular. Fortunately many loyal imperial citizens captured the battle on there image recording devices and my heroic endeavours are will documented.

As you would expect, the rebels were soundly thrashed and fled into the night. The movie going public were safe to enjoy there evening with the empire once again victorious. Long live the emperor.

Charity Funds Raised:

Injuries: Many by the Rebels, non by the Empire.

Malfunctions: Non
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
Hey Guys,
Here's some pics:

http://photobucket.com/sunbankfritroop

And check it out, Ackbar has teeth.
[Image: 065a.jpg]
Hehehe
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
nice work guys, Cant wait for the other 5
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Dont worry the Emperor found that fish thing and cooked it up for his Troopers today!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
O.o I r confused XD I thought The Phantom Menace was Anti-Imperial Propaganda..? Now you Want people to see it? Wink Draco - rebel under cover? *lol*

TY for coming Draco :D was great to have a TK around
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Hahahah, he defies the odds and defeats the rebel scum! Notworthy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report 16-12-2015 TFA - Midnight Screening Hoyts Sunnybank cavx 4 7,658 Monday 21-Dec-2015, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Sly
Troop Report 05/02/2012 The Phantom Menace Troop - Event Cinemas Brisbane Phoenix 27 54,703 Thursday 12-Apr-2012, 11:56 PM
Last Post: Phoenix
Troop Report Sunnybank Hoyts TPM 3D Sat 11/02 Beanie 5 11,526 Sunday 19-Feb-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post: hopfot