2012/02/08-11 - TPM Chermside Cinemas
As usual the Redbacks have proved just how AWESOME we are Lol And while we all put in a lot of effort, I have to say that I am impressed by Scope's commitment to the garrison - your enthusiasm is amazing not many members have kids just so they can dress them up as Jawas. Cheeky
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
(Monday 13-Feb-2012, 04:41 PM)stormraven Wrote:  As usual the Redbacks have proved just how AWESOME we are Lol And while we all put in a lot of effort, I have to say that I am impressed by Scope's commitment to the garrison - your enthusiasm is amazing not many members have kids just so they can dress them up as Jawas. Cheeky

Thanks Storm, will that go down as the longest build time ever then because as of last weekend it took Anda and I 8yrs to build Bella and 5 yrs to build Rocco........Lol

Yes I love the Redback Garrison and I am so proud to be a part of itDoppeldaumen1
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

That is an awesome report Phoenix! Nice to meet so many cool people... I'm being slowly seduced to the dark side...
(Monday 13-Feb-2012, 08:42 PM)Mrs Gallia Wrote:  That is an awesome report Phoenix! Nice to meet so many cool people... I'm being slowly seduced to the dark side...

Join us.... Join us!

That was a fun 4 days of trooping. Now on to Nova! Cheeky
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Monday 13-Feb-2012, 08:42 PM)Mrs Gallia Wrote:  That is an awesome report Phoenix! Nice to meet so many cool people... I'm being slowly seduced to the dark side...

Of couse you are Darth and its not just because of the cookies - you know all the best Jedi went dark ( or gray ) for a while, just ask Snarky Jig .
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
A troop well done everyone Doppeldaumen1 Great report Phoenix!
I love cookies Eyebrows

don' I Snarky?

(Monday 13-Feb-2012, 08:59 PM)stormraven Wrote:  

Of couse you are Darth because and its not just because of the cookies - you know all the best Jedi went dark ( or gray ) for a while, just ask Snarky Jig .

(Monday 13-Feb-2012, 10:07 PM)Mrs Gallia Wrote:  I love cookies Eyebrows

don' I Snarky?

Yup :P
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Monday 13-Feb-2012, 04:41 PM)stormraven Wrote:  As usual the Redbacks have proved just how AWESOME we are Lol And while we all put in a lot of effort, I have to say that I am impressed by Scope's commitment to the garrison - your enthusiasm is amazing not many members have kids just so they can dress them up as Jawas. Cheeky

(Monday 13-Feb-2012, 08:26 PM)scope Wrote:  

Thanks Storm, will that go down as the longest build time ever then because as of last weekend it took Anda and I 8yrs to build Bella and 5 yrs to build Rocco........Lol

Yes I love the Redback Garrison and I am so proud to be a part of itDoppeldaumen1

Yeah Scope, even without the threat of disintergration from two troops with blasters pointed at you skull, Lol I still think your efforts at coordinating and collecting Imperial taxes would have been just as fantastic.

And your little Jawas just stole the show at times! Heart
Just got through confirmation of the cinemas donation to Starlight.

$400 on top of the $1000 + that the northsiders collected over the couple of days.

Nice work lads and ladettes
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Sweet Notworthy
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report TLJ Event cinemas Chermside Midnight launch Sly 7 7,939 Wednesday 3-Jan-2018, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Sly
Troop Report Event Cinemas Chermside TFA Midnight Screening Sly 9 13,325 Wednesday 23-Dec-2015, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Sly
Troop Report 05/02/2012 The Phantom Menace Troop - Event Cinemas Brisbane Phoenix 27 54,703 Thursday 12-Apr-2012, 11:56 PM
Last Post: Phoenix