26/02/2012 Imperial Citizen Celebrates 40th
Date:
26th February 2012

Venue:
Robina Bowls Club

Time:
1700-1830

Mission:
To ensure security at a Very Important Imperials Citizen's 40th Birthday. And the transfere of important Imperial Documentation.

Trooper Attendance:
5092 "Glitch"
4056 "Stormraven"
4881 "Hopfot"

Support Crew:
Shuttle Pilot: Deimos

Detail:
24th February 2012, 2 days before Mission.
Due to the recent battles between the Rebellion and Empire in "The Phantom Menace" War, the Emperor's forces have suffered losses and been stretched thin in attempt to maintain a secure presence within the sectors. On the night of the 24th of February a distress call was received from the Robina System, made by TK5092 "Glitch" of Longfin Squad calling for any available reinforcements to aid in a security detail for a birthday party. At first the call went unanswered due to all troopers in the sector having prior engagments. Until it became apparent that the party was being held for a high level Imperial Citizen. Who was also in possession of High Level Security Documentation (HLSD) for delivery to Command. A task that would require a member of the Special Operations Division to carry out. The only such unit available was 4881 "Hopfot", the Redback Garrisons greatest Spec Ops Trooper. Already mission planned for late-night to early-morning Battlefield Ops, followed by an Intelligence Gathering mission to a rebel Weapons and Armour Manufacturing facility. The Spec Ops trooper was requested to lend aid to this very important task.

26th February, 2012. Mission Day.
The Spec Ops trooper "Hopfot" had finished his battlefield operations and after a moments rest he moved to conduct his Espionage of the Rebel Facility. However it was apparent that for the following security mission heavier armour was required. So before leaving his base system, Hopfot retrieved his old Stormtrooper Gear. Dusting off the cobwebs and cleaning the old mud from the boots, 4881 set out to the Rebel Facility.

After conducting a successful mission in which it was discovered that a Rebel Commando Trooper (like those seen on the Forest Moon of Endor) cost around the same as a single Stormtrooper to arm and armour.
4881 headed to the Robina System in the Gold Coast Sector to lend much needed aid to the lone members of Longfin Squad as requested. Making his way down the Pacific Hyperspace lanes in his small stealth freighter, he arrived to find Trooper 5092 "Glitch", Officer 4056 "Stormraven" and Shuttle Pilot "Diemos" awaiting the arrival of the awesome and efficient trooper 4881 "Hopfot". With all units ready and suited, they marched into the venue, securing the immediate area around the dance floor. Welcomed with an applause and cheers from the fine Imperial Loyal Citizens of Robina System, the power and influence of the Empire was more than apparently strong. This enabled the troops to drop their guard a bit and relax. So 4881 in much need of a little R&R, hit the dance floor. Showing off his moves and ability to attract the attention of the opposite sex, whilst yet still remaining vigilant. Was awe inspiring to the Rookie trooper Glitch, fresh out of the academy Officer Stormraven and Shuttle Pilot Deimos.
Time progressed and everyone was having fun. Aside a couple of intoxicated persons, one of which attempting circus acts with 4881's heavy blaster, their were no problems or incidents. The event went smoothly. After an hour and a half, and after the cutting of the cake, the troops were handed the HLSD from the now 40 year old Imperial Citizen. Meaning it was time to leave. And so the troops made their departure with citizens waving goodbye and grabbing lasts minute Holo-images.

After de-armouring and heading out, an interesting looking citizen was sited. He looked like a long dead king of something. But the troops couldn't quite put a finger on it, it's believed his name was "Elvis".

Departing their separate ways Hopfot contacted Command Officer Phantom and informed him that the documents had been obtained and was on his way to deliver them. After once again traveling the Pacific Hyperspace lanes and onto the Centenary Lanes, Hopfot arrived at Phantom HQ and delivered the Documents. Mission accomplished, the trooper took his leave and headed for home. Where he would find some much needed rest after an eventful 24 hours.

End of Report

Injuries:
None

Malfunctions:
"Slight weapons malfunction but we're all fine, we're all fine here."

Public Incidents:
Assault by T-shirt: (Someone tried to place a shirt onto Glitch but it couldn't fit over his Helmet)
Crazed Circus Performer: A circus Performer attempted to balance Hopfot's BFG on his chin without asking.
Not really an incident: Plenty of butt grabbing by female citizens of 4881's bottom. Plus a kisses.

Mission Status:
Complete Success.

Photos:
Many taken by the very loyal citizens.
Also by Diemos Link
AND a video. (Sneaky bugger) Doppeldaumen1

My favourite moments. :P
[Image: IMG_3812.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3792.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3776.jpg]
Does anyone notice how the one on the right in the black dress seems to be getting away from Glitch and sneaking over to me. :P
Well done guy's, good effort to make someones day special!
The teeshirt guy really got on my nerves.

But on a lighter note here is something that you guys did not see me do.

It's was a great troop.
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Well done mate. Added that to the report.
Well done Deimos, definitely no female troopers under that armour, no rhythm whatsoever !!! Boy dancing at it's best!
Looks like I'll be safe on troops, I don't dance until I'm ridiculously drunk . . . . and "The Gambler" come on.
Just brilliant, Hoppy!

Your modesty in this report is to be commended.

Well done Deimos, Stormraven, and Glitch.

The immortalisation photos and video are fantastic! Doppeldaumen1
Nice job guys!
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Nice job guys...very entertaining repot. Looked like a great 40th!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think every woman should have a blowtorch. - Julia Child

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
hey kerry made a donation of $100 to the starlight foundation for us aswell, which was very nice of him and a big thanks for everyone who came to back me up.

btw hoppy you can have the chick in the black dress, i have a girlfriend.
oh and due to varying weather conditions at my height in the atmosphere and increased levels of solar radiation my dancing is a little off rythm, mostly because i listen to stuff 20+ years younger than what they were playing :P
They put on party rock as we were leaving, i can dance to that.
:GCSN12: -> GCSN16
DW2012 -> DW2016
BN12 -> BN16
wow looked like fun... well done all!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Well done, guys! Another successful troop. Doppeldaumen1
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

And find that much needed rest, this Spec Ops trooper did. Doppeldaumen1
Also if anyone is curios the "Documents" was just the receipt from the Donation Kerry had made to Starlight in our honor.
And the Weapons malfunction was Glitch's DLT, hope you got that fixed mate Wink . I've broken my E-11s and RT-97C multiple times :P
what are you talking about my dlt isnt broken? the bolt that deimos was holding isn't glued in the gun it still moves. and the only thing was my e-11 had the bolt snap off, which i can glue straight back on.
great little troop tho. need to do tk dance classes, so hard to move when you're 90% legs.
:GCSN12: -> GCSN16
DW2012 -> DW2016
BN12 -> BN16
(Monday 27-Feb-2012, 10:31 PM)Glitch Wrote:  the bolt that deimos was holding isn't glued in the gun it still moves. and the only thing was my e-11 had the bolt snap off, which i can glue straight back on.

Therefore = Weapons Malfunction. :P