DW2012 Mixer Venue Recon Mission
Troop Report 
Date: 04/03/12

Venue: Ribs and Bibs, Helensvale Westfield. GC.

Time: 6.15pm - 9.30pm

Mission: To recon the Saturday night mixer venue for DW2012.

Trooper Attendance:

Apok
Deltorn (event POC)
Oigen (event 2IC)
Chief

Detail: A team of three descended onto the venue of Ribs and Bibs to make sure that it would be able to handle the influx of troopers, was of good value, had good food and had Imperial refreshments. Knowing that I needed an expert in liquid management, I enlisted Deltorn to accompany me to the venue. Oigen, trying to shake of his rebel ways, also volunteered straight away when I asked for his assistance.

With the team assembled we awaited re-enforcements, in the form of Chief, to back us up. He did arrive late but was more than happy to help sample the wares of Ribs and Bibs, both food and beverages. Good lad.

Deciding that we needed to make sure that our fellow Imperial trooopers (and the extra rebels) needed a great place to unwind from the rigours of the first day at DW2012, we chose a selection of the Ribs and Bibs range. Oigen went for the all you can eat ribs ($29.95), I went for the schnitzel....double up, which meant I got two schnitzels ($21.95), Chief (when he got there) ordered the Ninja Burger ($14.50) and Deltorn ordered the Double Dog Challenge (19.95). The food was great!!! Heaps to eat and well priced. We were very stoked. Deltorn also got the added bonus of the Double Dog Challenge. This meant that if he ate the DDC within 20 minutes, then he would get it for free. Deltorn tried his hardest but was unstuck as he had a very large lunch. He failed at the last hurdle but he will try it again...more than likely. If it had been drink 20 pints in 20 minutes then Ribs and Bibs would have lost a lot of money.

After the food and drink was consumed many great discussions were had about the awesomeness that the Redbacks are. Bless that Imperial beverage that we like so very much.

Charity Funds Raised: Possible vouchers for our DW2012 raffles. No Charity funds were being asked for though. So win!!!

Injuries: Very full stomachs!!!!

Malfunctions: No vomiting from over-indulging on ribs.

Public Incidents: None (surprisingly)

Mission Status: We know have a great venue for the DW2012 Saturday night mixer. I will be liasing with the owners over the coming weeks, and Deltorn, to make this an awesome night after a great day of trooping.

We will even have a few little fun things to do on the night. Ribs and Bibs is also very jawa friendly. Great kids menu and all kids that have a paying adult get their meal for $3. Score!!!!

Due to this recon mission I feel we have a great chance of making Ribs and Bibs an amazing ally in the future for dispensing sustance for our troopers. Big thanks to the owner Travis for showing us a great night at his restaurant.

Photos: Oigen took some great pics to show you what you can expect and will post them asap.

Bibs and Ribs website: http://bibsandribs.com.au/

Deltorns double dog challenge

ribs and wings

double up schnitzel

deltorn nearly made it
BRING ON THE REDBACK DOUBLE DOG CHALLENGERS FOR DW2012. WHO WILL MAKE IT????
I SURVIVED THE HOTDOG CHALLENGE: TIME TO BEAT 13 MINUTES 19 SECONDS[Image: tumblr_l2ck3iffPx1qc073co1_400.gif]
Well done boy's. Always prepared to take one for the team! All you can eat Rib's, awesome. Deltorn, "Do or do not, there is no Try", good effort though.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=750]

It's almost taller than he is :P
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Sad It's all just so beautiful.
Mission success gentlemen Smile Very good job indeed!!!

Must have ribs...*drool*...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think every woman should have a blowtorch. - Julia Child

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Man, that double hot dog looks huge! Great work guys.Smile Think we'll all be hungry after a full days trooping at Dreamworld.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
if you got rid of all that chessyness from those meals im sure you could have polished it away.

GOOD WORK TROOPERS! cant wait till claim it in the name of the empire
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Very awesome! Doppeldaumen1

Did anyone need a bib to protect their Redback shirt?
That food looks awesome especially the doubledog.
Weak Deltorn weak!!!

Looks like a spiffing place but Smile
Haha nice work guys!! :D
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
MMMMMMMMM.......Ribs.........
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
I thought this place clossed down, there is a gym in its place now. or is it just further up now?
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
I guess Deltorn lifting that DoubleDog to his mouth could loosely be considered a bicep curl ?